Junior BI Analyst
Business intelligence (BI) is the set of techniques and tools for the transformation of raw data into meaningful and useful information for analytical purposes. BI technologies are capable of handling large amounts of unstructured data to help identify, develop and otherwise create new strategic opportunities.
A Junior BI Analyst’s role within the agency is to help apply these technologies and techniques to each individual client’s datasets, both marketing and operational, to create bespoke reporting and analysis specifically tailored to that client’s objectives and KPI’s. The goal of which is clear marketing performance measurement, enhancement and the identification of new and profitable marketing opportunities.
· Has a passion and a flair for problem solving
· Helps to deliver the agency’s client data and reporting solutions
· Holds a top-level understanding of the client’s business – KPIs and objectives
· Helps to maintain the BI and backend-data infrastructure
· Keeps abreast of the agencies BI implementations
· Constantly endeavours to improve, progress and enhance BI skills and solutions
· Keeps the other BI Developers up to date with project progress and developments
· Enjoys working with data and has a high level of proficiency in Excel
The Ideal Candidate
• Enhanced client campaign performance measurement
• Data-driven client campaign implementations and/or improvements based on insights provided by BI solutions
• A wider understanding and use of BI solutions across the agency
• Intermediate SQL, Intermediate DAX, Expert Excel
· Undergraduate degree in IT based subject such as Computer Science and/or relevant industry experience.
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all of our employees. We offer everything you would expect from a large company - 25 days holiday, competitive pension plans, life assurance, free eye tests and rail season ticket loans. As well as perks such as kitchens stocked with tea and coffee and staff events, there are great local and national discounts from leading retailers.
We also offer lifestyle benefits such as cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) days to use working for charitable causes each year. There is also a great holiday allowance scheme allowing you to buy a couple of extra day’s holiday too!
About the Company
Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is presenting many opportunities as well as a new, complex media eco-system. From identifying who the consumers are, to how they make their decisions.
Dentsu Aegis Network is made up of nine global network brands - Carat, Dentsu, Dentsu media, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum and supported by its specialist/multi-market brands. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. Offering a distinctive and innovative range of products and services, Dentsu Aegis Network is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with over 30,000 dedicated specialists.
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.