Junior Personal Assistant
WHO ARE WE?
We are Vizeum.
We are a diverse, inclusive team focused on doing the right thing for all of our clients: growing their business in a sustainable, equitable way with communications. We are the bridge between our clients’ world and the world around them: experts on advertising, category and culture that help identify and act on opportunities for growth.
We’re generous with our time, creative in our thinking and independent in our recommendation. We’re here to help our clients, to make every year better than the last and to build partnerships that endure. We do this by prizing quality of work, not size of pay cheque, and no matter how big the client we always help them grow.
Here at Vizeum we are on the hunt for a Junior PA to join our great team to support the CSO & CMD in our London office!
This is a great role for someone who wants to get into the media industry, who is keen to learn and wants to join our strong and supportive PA network across Dentsu Aegis!
Your responsibilities will be, but are not limited to:
- Extensive diary and inbox management
- General administration i.e. time-sheet/expenses processing, meeting and greeting guests, booking travel and refreshment arrangements and creating travel itineraries
- Secretarial duties i.e. minute taking and collating information/data
- Email & telephone management
- Reception cover during annual leave and illness, and to support the team if it is busy
- Producing required documents/correspondence in PowerPoint, Word or Excel, to a high standard
- Handling of highly confidential client and staff information
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- Previous PA experience would be beneficial
- Microsoft Outlook skills are essential
- Microsoft Office Package skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Effective time management skills with an ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong communication skills and confidence in dealing with Senior Executives
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude and be keen to learn
- Flexible and enthusiastic
- Take pride in your work and be willing to go the extra mile
- Resilient and reliable
BUT, WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
We are committed to creating a great place to work, so you’ll also get the little perks such as free toast in the morning, team days out, kitchens with free fruit, teas and coffee, 2 extra days’ holiday to get involved with charity work and you always get another day off for your birthday! But most importantly you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team culture, and you will work in an environment where you are supported, pushed and developed!
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Like what you’ve read? Hit the “apply” button and let’s chat!