We are interested in talking to candidates about a Managing Partner opportunity for our Dentsu Aegis Network business in Leeds. Your role will be to partner with the board to deliver our ambitious business vision and objectives, and identifying opportunities for growth and innovation. You will be exposed to the whole client base including Interflora, English Heritage and Park Dean.
- Personal ownership of our achievement of commercial targets.
- Contribution to the evolution of business vision and strategy.
- Partnering with key clients; deepening our relationship with them and understanding of them, and playing a key role in establishing their communication and growth strategies.
- Improving our specialist capabilities by understanding critical detail from a height and building influential internal relationships which enable you to drive improvement.
- Providing leadership within the business; identifying, engaging and structuring talent to drive business performance.
- Active contribution to new business in terms of both lead generation and pitching.
- Establishing a presence in industry events and conversations, becoming a recognised authority and building a valuable network and fully leveraging our marketing capability.
- Constantly inspiring a higher level of client insight and delivery, driving this understanding and behaviour in others.
- Ensuring the business is set up to meet professional standards as a trusted partner to our clients.
The Ideal Candidate
- You will hold a mature understanding of business strategy which enables you to empathise with and advise our clients at the most senior level.
- You will bring a digital-economy frame of mind to any business solutions you build.
- You will be able to demonstrate an influential leadership style in your interactions both internally and with clients.
- You will have a sound grasp of commercial management.
- You will have a proven track record of delivering commercial growth in a senior business role, including delivering new business.
- You will ideally have a sound understanding of media operations across a range of channels.
- You will have an established network in the marketing industry.
We are committed to creating a fun and supportive environment for our talented team, which breeds passion for our clients’ businesses and great career development opportunities.
In addition to a competitive salary, as a leader in our business, you would share in the financial success of our business.
We offer everything you would expect from a large company including 25 days basic holiday plus the opportunity to buy more, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, life assurance, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers that you’ll have access to.
About the Company
Dentsu Aegis Network is made up of network and specialist brands who deliver best-in-class expertise and capabilities across media, digital and creative communications services. Our strength is our ability to come together to deliver holistic business solutions for our clients to help them thrive in the digital economy.
With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is presenting many opportunities as well as a new, complex media eco-system. Our expert and data led approach to building, delivering and optimising strategies enables us to truly Innovate the Way Brands are Built for our clients.
Dentsu Aegis Network operates in 145 countries worldwide with over 30,000 dedicated specialists and growing every day. Our operation across the UK & Ireland includes the largest scale agency network outside of London, placing us in a unique position to attract the most talented experts and the most exciting clients without being limited by location.
We value the additional strength that diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build an even more inclusive culture through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly. If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.