Reporting into the Senior Marketing & Communications Manager to deliver the marketing strategy and achieve our business objectives, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for planning and produce iProspect’s proprietary events, collateral, case studies and creative projects on a day-to-day basis. He or she will also support the team to activate the wider marketing communications strategy.
Event management & planning
- Acting as the lead on all proprietary events and conference sponsorship delivery in line with the wider marketing strategy
- Planning, organising and delivering a series of market-leading proprietary events, leveraging iProspect’s partner relationships and the latest technology where appropriate. Events include breakfast briefings, roundtables and conferences for clients, prospects, intermediaries, and media, which support the marketing strategy and key launches throughout the year
- Working with the team to create, curate and shape content for bespoke events and sponsorship opportunities
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities for every project
- Managing supplier and vendor relationships
Creative production management (podcasts, videos, voxpops, case studies, brand collateral)
- Being responsible for the creation and delivery of iProspect’s regular marketing products in digital and offline formats, e.g. podcast series, industry updates, case studies, videos, brand collateral and merchandise
- Working closely with the designer to deliver end-to-end creative projects that are on brand, to brief, and of a high standard
- Creating and delivering bespoke marketing assets to support the launch of thought leadership, POVs and Insights, e.g. infographics, banners and handouts
- Developing and procuring collateral and marketing materials/giveaways
- Working with the wider business to surface case studies that demonstrate our broad spectrum of work across multiple channels, and ensuring these are recorded and accessible
- Developing and maintaining the website, ensuring it is updated regularly with iProspect news, work, clients, case studies and content
- Promoting case studies from across the business on the website and intranet in an engaging way, making use of different creative formats such as video
- Working with the global team to manage updates and developments beyond CMS capability
- Supporting the execution of a website development roadmap
Overall marketing plan implementation
- Working very closely with the Senior Marketing & Communications Manager to implement the annual marketing strategy, tactical communications and campaigns plan on a day to day basis
Ad Hoc Support (including budget tracking, CRM, database updates, reporting)
- Ensuring that all MarComms activity is measured and shared
- Updating the marketing calendar, ensuring progress and upcoming deadlines are shared
Who are we looking for?
- We are looking for a self-starter who can slot into a fast-paced and dynamic business. Someone who is highly motivated and can hit the ground running to proactively drive progress against challenging objectives.
- You will be a creative thinker who doesn’t always follow the most obvious route and can inspire others to think differently to achieve great outcomes.
- The successful candidate will be equally good at ‘managing’ as they are at ‘doing’. You will have a good working knowledge of all things digital with the ability to communicate with a broad range of stakeholders at all levels.
- As excellent at running the day-to-day as you are at driving a number of different projects, you will be responsible for producing market-leading communications and marketing collateral across all channels. You will be relentlessly focused on driving client, prospect and talent engagement in a B2B environment.
- Proven experience within a management level marketing role with an understanding of the inner workings of an agency is desirable.
While iProspect’s passion is business performance, our reward is knowing it makes a difference, seeing results we deliver for our clients every day. Last year alone we tracked and harnessed more than 100 billion unique digital data signals, delivered more than 700m visits to clients’ sites/ apps, and generated more than 25m unique sales. This contributed more than £1billion of spending to the UK economy.
Part of the Dentsu Aegis Network family, iProspect is a global, award-winning performance marketing agency with a connected network of 83 offices across 53 countries. A critical marketing partner for our clients, we deliver transformative business outcomes. Our talented specialist teams across the UK & Ireland drive business performance for clients including Sky, Kellogg's, John Lewis, Diageo, Eurostar, ASOS, Microsoft, The Economist to ensure that they win in today's digital economy.
Find out more by clicking apply