Who Are We?
At Data2Decisions, our mission is to help our clients grow their businesses through better marketing - whether that’s data-driven insights or technology solutions.
We are a global marketing effectiveness consultancy with our head office in London and twelve offices globally. Being part of the Dentsu Aegis Network means that in addition to direct clients we have access to a wide range of clients and together with the other network brands, we can provide clients with the integrated specialists they need to unlock the business value that comes from understanding today’s connected consumer.
Our expertise spans many sectors and our clients are some of the world’s biggest and best known brands, including Virgin Atlantic, Diageo, Adidas, Twitter, Burger King, Google, Debenhams and Monster Worldwide to name a few.
Our team of experts has skills and experience across marketing, analytics and technology. We employ a whole range of analytical techniques from econometrics to AI and are constantly innovating to find new approaches to help our clients harness their data faster to gain business advantage.
We value our people above all and provide lots of opportunity to develop through our industry-leading learning and development programs, and individual career development plans. We believe the diversity of our team, both in terms of experience, skills and backgrounds gives us a competitive edge and we work hard to nurture it.
Take a look at our Twitter feed to see what it’s like to work at Data2Decisions.
What's the role?
Our vision is to consistently offer a world-class marketing effectiveness proposition on a global scale. At its core the purpose of this role is to drive the new business and marketing proposition of Data2Decisions including:
·Building brand reputation and awareness both internally and within the Dentsu Aegis Network, and externally via marketing comms, events and social media.
What will I be doing?
Asset creation and management
- Manage the plan and creation of Data2Decisions marketing assets including case studies, videos and other brand collateral
- Creating and delivering bespoke marketing assets to support the launch of thought leadership, POVs and Insights, e.g. infographics, banners and handouts
- Maintaining Data2Decisions website, ensuring all content is up to date and refreshed when necessary
- Encouraging and driving specialist content creation from Data2Decisions employees e.g. blogs as well as managing our social accounts
- Manage the Data2Decisions’ timetable of events as per the marketing and new business section of the business plan
- Plan, organise and deliver events for Data2Decisions including agency roadshows, conferences and breakfast briefings
Relationship building with key partners and the D2D Teams globally
- Liaising with Data2Decisions PR agency and relevant industry press contacts regarding Data2Decisions coverage
- Establishing solid working relationships with OPCOs in Dentsu Aegis Network, central communications team and the Data2Decisions global network
- Updating the management team and rest of the business on upcoming marketing/new business activity via the Share sessions
Marketing & New Business Support
Managing the contribution of content to Dentsu Aegis Network newsletters - Attending the Dentsu Aegis New Business meetings and disseminating key learnings as required
Who are you?
You are a proactive, excellent communicator and an all round self-starter with a high degree of literacy and numeracy. Although you might not understand the nooks and crannies of what you do, you'll be comfortable talking about marketing effectiveness as well as comfortable with showing what data means and how to take action on it. You'll be able to demonstrate excellent organisational, project management and problem solving skills. Ideally you'll have previous New Business/Marketing experience at Coordinator/Junior Manager level and PR/Social media engagement experience. We are looking for someone with strong leadership qualities, able to manage relationships both upwards and downwards and build and maintain strong working relationships.