Media Account Manager
We have an opening for a Account Manager to join our amazing team. The role is to support the planning and handling of accounts. Manage & monitor the workload of the team, as well as help to develop their skill sets. To create the opportunity for strategy and specialists to contribute fully and is key to driving collaboration and building strong client relationships on a day-to-day basis. This is a great opportunity to work on some world class and fun client campaigns.
• Supports Associate Director to deliver innovative and creative solutions to client briefs
• Manages clients’ communications plans including timelines and budget
• Reviews client plans and uses understanding of the clients’ business to drive greater margin and value through innovation and better and different ways of working
• Oversees the management and delivery of ongoing media plans and works with specialist teams to optimise performance
• Ensures ongoing delivery of integrated communications planning across all outputs
• Manages team and client business to deliver KPIs e.g. service PRF/SLAs and accurately tracks costs
• Leads on smaller client accounts and effectively run client meetings
• Allocates team resource to ensure delivery of data, information, projects against client deadlines
• Act as a trusted adviser to clients to build relationships, manage internal interactions and conversations with other markets as needed
• Coordinates invoicing and payments process in line with contractual terms agreed; Oversees processes to ensure smooth financial operations
• Sets example to team to keep abreast of current and future industry thinking and trends
• Effectively manages the team (execs & assistants) acting as a mentor to support the growth and development of all team members
The Ideal Candidate
• Good all round client knowledge
• Communication and product/ media planning skills
• Awareness of latest market developments and trends
• Strong experience of creating engaging planning processes. Able to plan across online and offline media channels
• Experience of managing teams
• Experience of working with and managing clients
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our employees. We offer everything you would expect from a large company – like 25 days’ holiday – and some things you wouldn't, like the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, life assurance, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers that you’ll have access to as an employee.
About the Company
Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is presenting many opportunities as well as a new, complex media eco-system. From identifying who the consumers are, to how they make their decisions.
Dentsu Aegis Network is made up of nine global network brands - Carat, Dentsu, Dentsu media, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum and supported by its specialist/multi-market brands. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. Offering a distinctive and innovative range of products and services, Dentsu Aegis Network is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with over 30,000 dedicated specialists.
Carat is part of the fastest growing global media group. Representing the whole of the agency to our clients your role demands impressive collaboration skills as well as the agility to add value across the 20+ channels we manage on behalf of our clients. Having an ambitious attitude will see you thrive. We share our passion for media with our clients, so they know they can trust us to keep them at cutting edge of the industry and deliver pioneering media campaigns.
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.