We are recruiting for roles across our iProspect, Carat and AMNET brands, working across a range of exciting clients in fashion, travel, finance and retail you will be responsible for the coordination of media activity across multiple channels including PPC, Paid Social, Trading & Client Services alongside successful and award winning teams.
You can find out more about our brands by visiting our website: http://www.dentsuaegisnetwork.com/ournetworks
The roles are permanent, full time and can start immediately. If successful then you will start with us on our graduate scheme for the first two years of your employment. Our graduate positions start on a salary of £15,500, we will give you lots of training & development and in return we will reward your hard work by increasing your salary. These opportunities will give you a really good foundation to your career in media.
- Complete daily budget checks to ensure spending falls in line with the agreed strategy
- Ensure all hygiene checks are carried out in accordance with team processes
- Become an expert in all relevant systems, tools, terminology and processes, and gather information efficiently
- Ensure all media bookings are input promptly and accurately
- Understand how to plan and book basic campaigns that comply with company guidelines in order to support the senior team
- Develop market knowledge by building relationships with key media owners
- To accurately complete day-to-day administration of accounts
- Gather data to compile meaningful client reports, which offer context and insight wherever possible
- Respond to team and client briefs, match the specifications and in a timely manner
- Provide response to client and client service contacts within agreed time scales
- Learn all relevant tools & technology to become a competent user
- Develop internal relationships to ensure good working practises between teams
- Demonstrate both mental agility and clarity under pressure
The Ideal Candidate
It’s important that you are numerate, hard working, a team player and that you’re skilled in the use of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel and that you have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our employees. We offer everything you would expect from a large company – like 25 days’ holiday – and some things you wouldn't, like the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, life assurance, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers that you’ll have access to as an employee.
About the Company
Dentsu Aegis Network is the home of multiple global media, digital and creative communications brands and services. Together, we help our clients build stronger consumer relationships through our distinctive and broad range of products and services across media, content, technology and data.
However, it’s not all about what we do, but how we do it is pretty special too. We believe that when you bring diverse and talented people with unique skills and different experiences together, then magic happens. For us, the most effective marketing solutions are created in the overlaps of expertise, and in the fusion of our combined specialisms. That’s why collaboration sits at the very heart of what we do, so when our clients work with one of us, they can access the full power of our group along the way.
Across our Northern offices, we have 550 passionate people in Manchester, Leeds, Newcastle and Edinburgh, who work across a complex and vibrant media eco-system. The largest media network of brands and people outside of London, we are connected and collaborative, and our best-in-class expertise and capabilities innovate the way brands are built for our clients.