Office Admin Assistant
Part of the Global Operational Finance team. The role will involve assisting Operational Finance, Finance Transformation Programme and HR Effectiveness teams with a variety of administrative and office operational tasks whilst helping to define a positive, agile and team oriented office culture. The candidate will be the eyes and ears of the office and work closely with reception, building management and the DAN facilities team.
Our GPS office is a busy place with up to 190 contractors, perms and consultants based here and working on fast moving, interesting transformation programmes as well as day-to-day operations – a very stimulating place to work!
- Oversee and streamline office operations
- Act as a first point of contact for guests and visitors
- Manage facilities; serve as a liaison to building management and Facilities Management team for maintenance and repair concerns
- Help define office culture / policies - manage meeting rooms and meeting etiquette
- Ad hoc leadership diary management assistance (assist with cover for PAs)
- Help prepare meetings, conferences, and other events
- Stationery / equipment stock levels & ordering
- Handle incoming/outgoing post
- Collaborative working with Office Manager, HR Team Assistant, TMO and teams to help promote agile working
- Tailor GPS first day induction and onboarding process; maintain welcome pack, ensure new starters receive and ensure info is relevant and up date
- Joiner Mover Leaver (JML) processes; work closely with Annabel, HR Team Assistant, IT and asset management to ensure laptops and IT kit is prepared/returned, manage access passes, allocate lockers
- Own and update the GPS office contact directory and desk plan
- Work with TMO to ensure distribution lists are kept up to date
- Assist with other duties and administrative tasks as assigned
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful in this role you’ll need to have a high level of energy, used to being the centre of social events and be switched on enough to “hit the ground running” in what is a busy, project-based department with many people coming and going. You’ll be confident, have a professional manner and most importantly be comfortable being proactive and taking the initiative. Please be aware that this is an entry level position!
What you’ll get from us:
You’ll receive on the job training, up skilling and development and we’ll give you the knowledge to develop your career within an exciting work environment.
Dentsu Aegis Network is a fantastic place to work with many great benefits on offer including 25 days’ annual holiday, Cycle to Work Scheme, and get your Birthday day off!
About Dentsu Aegis Network (DAN)
DAN is the 4th largest advertising network globally, headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with more than 38,000 dedicated specialists. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. DAN consists of a number of market leading brands including; Carat, Dentsu Media, Isobar, iProspect, Posterscope, Vizeum, Amplifi, D2D and PSLive each covering different capabilities such as media planning, performance marketing, marketing effectiveness, media buying, mobile first, social, creative, etc.
So, how do you apply?
If you feel this role could be what you are looking for – please send a copy of your C.V