Optimisation Analyst (Entry Level)
iProspect currently have an amazing new junior-level opportunity for a data-focused and number loving candidate, who has good communication skills, andwould like to get involved in the wonderful world of Digital Marketing and Website optimisation! . . .
About the team! . . .
The Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) & Analytics team at iProspect deliver programs to continuously test improvements to websites user experience, build conversion rates, and in-turn add revenue to our clients businesses. Our clients love working with us because we are experts in what we do and we get great results!
About the role! . . .
As an Optimisation Analyst, you will be responsible for the ongoing delivery of a program of A/B and MV Testing, & web analytics projects, across a range of clients.
It's is a client-facing role that will give you exposure to a range of external client teams, and also media channel teams across iProspect and the Dentsu Aegis Network.
It's a greatopportunity to develop a wide range of amazing skills; client management, understanding business objectives, analysis & technical implementation of A/B tests, through to presenting and developing an understanding of how CRO & Analytics fit within the widerdigital business strategies!
- Understand the clients digital objectives and use your analysis and expertise to create recommendations for running A/B tests to align with their goals.
- Scope out test concepts, design & configure A/B test variants in the testing tool interface and & establish the measurement framework.
- Provide analysis & recommendations on live tests and final reports on conclusion - providing clear business insight and actionable recommendations.
- Lead status calls with clients to project manage the program and prepare for & attend client meetings as required.
- Work closely with the Account Director to plan client activity and manage the test roadmap to ensure clients are satisfied and achieving a great return on their investment!
The Ideal Candidate
What we'd really like to see! . .
This role requires no prior experience, but we would like someone who is numerate and comfortable working with data! - being an Excel whizz would certainly put you in great stead to! . . .
You would need:
- A genuine enthusiasm for improving the web experience through testing, that you can demonstrate to our clients
- Great Communication, Excellent time management, and problem solving skills
- Strong desireto produce insight from data, and to communicate and present your findings.
What would earn big bonus points! . .
- Any experience in a Web Analyst, PPC/ SEO or similar digital type role.
- Understanding of key web metrics and reporting using Google Analytics and an understanding of factors affecting website conversion rates.
About the Company
iProspect is a global, award-winning marketing agency that drives digital performance for many of the worlds largest brands. We pride ourselves on the loud drumbeat of innovation that sounds through the company. It drives the way we help solve clients problems, the way we build teams and product as well as the way through which we train and develop our people. We strive to create an environment that fosters collaboration, celebrates creativity and encourages our employees to champion superior work and for us to develop superior working lives
About Dentsu Aegis Network:
Part of Dentsu Inc., Dentsu Aegis Network is made up of nine global network brands - Carat, Dentsu, Dentsu media, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum and supported by its specialist/multi-market brands. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. Offering a distinctive and innovative range of products and services, Dentsu Aegis Network is headquartered in London and operates in 123 countries worldwide with over 27,000 dedicated specialists.
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Communitys race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles we cant promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to full participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.