Optimisation & Analytics Manager
This is a key role combining analytical expertise with technical delivery of high-quality A/B & Multivariate tests with the setup and tagging of web analytics platforms. This role would be suitable for a candidate with experience in analysis-led optimisation strategy, the end-to-end optimisation process and is strong in frontend coding and conversion rate optimisation.
You will be hands on in delivering client work from day one and will be responsible for delivering high quality client projects as well as shaping the analytics and optimisation offering for our clients.
- Using key insights to show clients how they can leverage data and information to drive business performance
- Delivering pitches and proposals and draft statements of work
- Partnering with internal external stakeholders to develop roadmap plans and deliver integrated, actionable solutions
- Reviewing the analytics and client KPIs to understand where most value can be brought via optimisation
- Establishing measurement of tests using Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and other analytics platforms
- Working closely with the team to ensure projects are in line with client expectations and will deliver reliable data to drive decision making.
- Join status calls with clients to ensure momentum on their analytics & testing plans
The Ideal Candidate
- Expertise of design, implementing, and operating digital analytics tools using industry-standard technologies (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, etc)
- Experience of Tag Management tools e.g. Google Tag Manager, DTM, Tealium
- Experience of testing and optimisation tools (e.g. Google Optimize, Optimizely, VWO, Test & Target, Maxymiser) and using statistical models to determine the significance of observed results.
We offer everything you would expect a global corporation to provide including competitive pension plans, income protection, life assurance, critical illness cover and season ticket loan. We are committed to creating a great environment for all of our employees. As well the little perks such as team days out, kitchens stocked with free fruit, teas and coffee in the office, we strongly support a work-life balance and encourage agile working across the business. We also offer lifestyle benefits such as corporate-rate gym membership, childcare vouchers and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) days to use working for charitable causes each year. You always get your birthday off and we have a great holiday allowance scheme allowing you to buy or sell holiday too!
About the Company
Think big. Really big. And really successful. And you’ll get a sense of our clients. As a leading digital marketing agency, we create powerful marketing programs for some of the world’s largest and most successful brands and our diligence has been recognised with multiple awards including The Drum’s Media Agency of the year 2016. From effective search engine marketing programs to social media strategies, our work helps these major players stay ahead of the competition. Our clients turn to us for one thing: digital marketing excellence that produces impactful business results.