PA and Admin Support
We are looking for a PA/office administrator to work within our central office support function. You will pro-actively support the office management team to ensure the Manchester offices & DAN North board operate effectively on a day to day basis. The role includes maintaining a safe working environment for all colleagues, liaising with suppliers, contractors and regulators.
- To provide high quality, admin support for the Manchester brand MDs in preparation for board meetings or events and arrange travel and accommodation requests within service level agreements and budget
- Take the lead as appropriate with the coordination of brand MDs meetings and media owners events, ensuring all resources are arranged to ensure successful delivery
- Act as the main point of contact for media owners, in the planning, communication and delivery of companywide presentations
- To manage specific office facilities expenditure on a monthly basis, against forecasts and annual budgets, as directed
- Work with Group Facilities Manager on complex and highly confidential buildings or facilities proposals, demonstrating discretion and professionalism at all times
- Deliver specific projects which will improve central administrative processes, security, office environment, regulations or compliance requirements etc.
- To support the DAN North offices, attain/retain the ISO14001 accreditation, ensuring that all requirements of the standard are in place and adhered to
- Ensure high standards of office cleanliness and decoration at all times and as required and source suitable contractors to carry out relevant works
- Ensure all Health & Safety workspace evaluations are completed and all relevant and appropriate actions are put in place to protect employee wellbeing
- Ensure that all Dentsu Aegis Network global or UK wide initiative are supported in the regional offices, such as energy usage commitments, recycling, health week etc
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Highly computer literate, with knowledge of all MS packages
- Ability to conduct professional communications with a wide range of customers
- Project management skills with attention to detail and ability to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work with and manage complex relationships at all levels, internally and externally
- Discretion to provide highly confidential administrative support, exercising sensitivity, tact and diplomacy
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our employees. We offer everything you would expect from a large company including 25 days holiday plus the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, life assurance, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers that you’ll have access to as an employee.
About the Company
Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is presenting many opportunities as well as a new, complex media eco-system. From identifying who the consumers are, to how they make their decisions.
Dentsu Aegis Network is made up of nine global network brands - Carat, Dentsu, Dentsu media, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum and supported by its specialist/multi-market brands. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. Offering a distinctive and innovative range of products and services, Dentsu Aegis Network is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with over 30,000 dedicated specialists.
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.