PPC Account Manager (Paid Search)
Are you an enthusiastic PPC expert, who is passionate about digital solutions and would love an extra day off for your birthday?!
Then you’ve come to the right place!
WHO ARE WE?
While iProspect’s passion is business performance, our reward is knowing it makes a difference, seeing results we deliver for our clients every day. Last year alone we tracked and harnessed more than 100 billion unique digital data signals, delivered more than 700m visits to clients’ sites/ apps, and generated more than 25m unique sales. This contributed more than £1billion of spend to the UK economy.
Part of the Dentsu Aegis Network family, iProspect is a global, award-winning performance marketing agency with a connected network of 83 offices across 53 countries. A critical partner for business growth, our talented specialist teams across the UK & Ireland drive business performance for clients including: Sky, Kellogg's, John Lewis, Diageo, Eurostar, ASOS, Microsoft, TheEconomist to ensure that they win in today's digital economy.
The wonderful world of: PPC / Paid Search
At iProspect paid search is everything from Bing to Baidu, Amazon to Auchan. We answer over 400 searches every second with connected, relevant experiences from the worlds most loved brands. Helping brands connect with the right people at key moments by using data to deliver personalised, adaptive and valuable experiences. Our paid search pr is integrated, omnichannel and omnipresent, consumer driven and data led – a unique proposition that positions our clients to win in today's digital economy and ensure they're for future-proofed success.
You'll join a passionate community of 100+ of the best search specialists who constantly challenge the status quo to deliver transformative results every day. You’ll learn from the best and you’ll teach the best. We are innovators, thought leaders, anthropologists, data geeks, pub quiz and dodgeball champions. If you’ve got something to bring, come join us.
WHAT’S THE JOB? WHAT WILL I ACTUALLY DO?!
We look for curious individuals that challenge what was done yesterday to drive our clients forward and lead our people with ambition and dynamism!
The PPC Manager will help drive forward client’s PPC strategies by combining client, industry, and market knowledge across a number of clients in order to fulfill the clients PPC and overall digital media marketing objectives.
The purpose of this role is to lead the day to day relationship with the client, be responsible for the implementation of strategy, performance of all accounts against KPI’s, maintain adherence to deadlines, and the day to day management and development of the account team of PPC Planners and PPC Assistants.
This is a dynamic and exciting role that will keep you on your toes!
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Develop account strategy in partnership with clients and PPC Directors and be accountable for the execution of strategy and achievement of KPI’s
- Accountable for the delivery of all projects
- Has ultimate accountability for pacing and managing account budgets
- Leads daily relationships with clients and manages expectations
- Main point of contact for Search Engine and third party reps.
- Responsible for the management and development throughout the account team
- Take briefs and use market research to help define KPIs and strategy
- Create strategy proposals for clients
Search Campaign Management and Analysis
- Provide support and guidance to Search Planners/Assistants
- Manage competing client requests and establish team priorities
- Support and guide Search Planners/Assistants on weekly calls and monthly presentations
- Build trusting and strong relationships with each client contact
- Support client needs while understanding SLAs and SOWs
- Remain abreast of developments in PPC and broader search and digital space
- Undertake training to develop professional skills, both general (e.g. presentations) and search-specific (e.g. Engine training)
- Define PDP with manager with reference to overall cascaded objectives.
- Set PDPs and Objectives for your Search Assistants/Search Planners
- Hold weekly one-on-one meetings with them to keep abreast of their progress and needs
- Be able to look at your client’s objectives as a holistic digital marketing need
- Challenge your clients to think outside of the norm
- Understand your clients industry and products/offerings as well as they do
- Push forward the right strategies for your client based on their industry and offering
The Ideal Candidate
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- Strong experience in PPC is required
- Experience in other areas of digital marketing is an advantage
- Passionate about digital media and committed to building a career in search marketing
- Strongly numerate and comfortable manipulating data sets
- Highly literate with a good understanding of how language is used
- Good communicator, comfortable with showing what data means and how we can take action based upon it
- Has led or managed a team or is keen to do so
- Diligence and attention to detail in optimisation and reporting
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint
- Client account/people management
- Experience across 2x verticals
- People development
- Financial acumen
- Ownership of client revenue
- Effective time management, delegation and project management skills
What Success Looks Like:
- Grow client revenue & profitability
- Build great client relationships
- Develop best in class practice and processes
- Lead and nurture a team of search professionals
About the Company
BUT… WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
Our agency drives culture through our own employees, with clearly set objectives there is unprecedented potential for career progression, with almost 75% of our roles being filled by internal promotions. You will have access to Dentsu Aegis’ training and development programmes, you’ll work closely with the world’s biggest media partners to access exclusive features and products (tier one partnerships with Google, Facebook and Twitter!)
We are committed to creating a great place to work, so you’ll also get the little perks such as free toast in the morning, team days out, kitchen’s with free fruit, teas and coffee, 2 extra days’ holiday to get involved with charity work and you always get another day off for your birthday! But most importantly you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team culture, and you will work in an environment where you are supported, pushed and developed!
Like what you’ve read? Hit the “apply” button and let’s chat!
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.