PPC Assistant (Entry Level)
Are you looking to work in some of the world’s largest brands? Do you want to join a passionate community of 100+ of the best search specialists who constantly challenge the status quo to deliver transformative results every day? You’ll learn from the best and you’ll teach the best. We are innovators, thought leaders, anthropologists, data geeks, pub quiz and dodgeball champions. If you’ve got something to bring, come join us.
We are on the hunt for enthusiastic entry-level PPC Assistants (check out what PPC is here http://www.wordstream.com/ppc). You will be helping to create, optimise and report on PPC campaigns across UK and Europe, for some of the world’s largest brands. You’ll be supporting Account Executives and Managers in PPC management and client servicing, in order to build a high-performing search campaign.
What will you be doing?
• You will be fully trained in taking briefs and utilising market research to define KPI’s & strategy
• You will be assisting management to create strategy proposals for our world leading clients
• You will be creating specific account elements within campaigns and create analytics/tracking tags for assessment of campaigns
• You will be undertaking daily visibility and optimisation checks for all accounts
• You will be responsible for regular optimisation of all campaign elements (KWs, adcopy, landing pages, etc.) based on agreed campaign KPIs
• You will deliver regular reporting to clients and you will be working with both internal/external resource to deliver all reporting requirements
Who are we looking for?
• You will be naturally a highly analytical/numerical person and comfortable working with data and numbers
• You will be passionate and enthusiastic about building a career within Digital Marketing and the thought of working on some of the best clients in the industry will keep you awake at night with excitement!
• It would be good if you are fluent in either Spanish/German/Italian
For us, we’re happy to teach someone all they need to be successful, however what we won’t compromise on is your attitude. Our industry changes so quickly and we’re asked to work at pace most of the time, sometimes without all the information you require, so you will need to be flexible in your approach. You’ll need to be curious and have an inquisitive mind, always looking at things from different perspectives and asking why if you don’t understand.
At iProspect, paid search is everything from Bing to Baidu, Amazon to Auchan. We answer over 400 searches every second with connected, relevant experiences from the worlds most loved brands. Helping brands connect with the right people at key moments by using data to deliver personalised, adaptive and valuable experiences. Our paid search pr is integrated, omnichannel and omnipresent, consumer driven and data led – a unique proposition that positions our clients to win in today's digital economy and ensure they're for future-proofed success.