PPC Associate Director
AsPPC Associate Directoryou willlead a team and ensure that the highest level of thought and strategic insight is applied to all Paid Search activity. To improve our Paid Search product to deliver better performance for our clients & winning of new business.
Success will be measured through improving account performance, growth & retention, new business wins, awards, and PPC SLA scores.
- Develop industry leading paid search products which meet the needs of clients.
- To lead, support and develop the talent of the Paid Search team.
- Identify and implement training and development of the team, supporting others to line manage and enable all to reach their potential.
- Act as owner or strategic driver on a product or a client to deliver innovative solution and ideas for the client.
- Work closely with the strategic planning & client service teams to deliver market leading Paid Search solutions, using knowledge of the clients business/brand, consumers and the industry.
- Own product, technology and account relationships to ensure that we are able to deliver the best results for clients.
- Ensure that the role and value of Paid Search is clearly understood by clients, investment teams and client services teams.
- Help teams to develop accounts through application of best practice processes, technology, testing and innovation.
- Lead new business acquisition which is commercially sound and delivers growth.
- Ensure consistent quality of Paid Search delivery and strategy.
The Ideal Candidate
- Able to lead a team, work as an individual or as part of a team to deliver creative solutions.
- An in depth knowledge of paid search, from an implementation and strategic perspective.
- Aptitude to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Ability to pre-empt macro issues and challenges; pro-active in producing solutions when under pressure or to time critical deadlines.
- Excellent communicator, comfortable with showing what data means and how we can take action based upon it.
- Highly skilled in analytical thinking and problem solving, with a keen eye to attention to detail.
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our employees. We offer everything you would expect from a large company like 25 days holiday and some things you wouldn't, like the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, life assurance, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers that youll have access to as an employee.
About the Company
Dentsu Aegis Network is the home of multiple global media, digital and creative communications brands and services. Together, we help our clients build stronger consumer relationships through our distinctive and broad range of products and services across media, content, technology and data.
Across our Northern offices, we have 550 passionate people in Manchester, Leeds, Newcastle and Edinburgh, who work across a complex and vibrant media eco-system. The largest media network of brands and people outside of London, we are connected and collaborative, and our best-in-class expertise and capabilities innovate the way brands are built for our clients.
iProspect is a global, award-winning marketing agency that drives digital performance for many of the worlds largest brands. A trusted partner with an in-depth understanding of consumer behaviour, iProspect reshapes brand strategies to meet the fast-paced demands of the convergent world with a focus on exceeding the clients business objectives. iProspect delivers personal, adaptive and valuable digital experiences utilising proprietary solutions including: paid and natural search, content generation, data & insights, social media, structured data and feeds, performance display, conversion optimisation and affiliates.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.