PPC Planner (Paid Search)
Are you an enthusiastic PPC expert, who is passionate about digital solutions and would love an extra day off for your birthday?!
Then you’ve come to the right place!
WHO ARE WE?
While iProspect’s passion is business performance, our reward is knowing it makes a difference, seeing results we deliver for our clients every day. Last year alone we tracked and harnessed more than 100 billion unique digital data signals, delivered more than 700m visits to clients’ sites/ apps, and generated more than 25m unique sales. This contributed more than £1billion of spend to the UK economy.
Part of the Dentsu Aegis Network family, iProspect is a global, award-winning performance marketing agency with a connected network of 83 offices across 53 countries. A critical partner for business growth, our talented specialist teams across the UK & Ireland drive business performance for clients including: Sky, Kellogg's, John Lewis, Diageo, Eurostar, ASOS, Microsoft, TheEconomist to ensure that they win in today's digital economy.
The wonderful world of: PPC / Paid Search
At iProspect paid search is everything from Bing to Baidu, Amazon to Auchan. We answer over 400 searches every second with connected, relevant experiences from the worlds most loved brands. Helping brands connect with the right people at key moments by using data to deliver personalised, adaptive and valuable experiences. Our paid search pr is integrated, omnichannel and omnipresent, consumer driven and data led – a unique proposition that positions our clients to win in today's digital economy and ensure they're for future-proofed success.
You'll join a passionate community of 100+ of the best search specialists who constantly challenge the status quo to deliver transformative results every day. You’ll learn from the best and you’ll teach the best. We are innovators, thought leaders, anthropologists, data geeks, pub quiz and dodgeball champions. If you’ve got something to bring, come join us.
WHAT’S THE JOB? WHAT WILL I ACTUALLY DO?!
We are on the hunt for a PPC Planner to help create, optimise and report on PPC campaigns across a portfolio of clients in order to fulfil the client’s PPC and overall digital media marketing objectives. You will also support the Account Managers and Account Directors in their PPC management and client servicing, in order to build a high-performing search campaign.
This is a dynamic and exciting role that will keep you on your toes!
Your key responsibilities will be:
Paid Search – Campaign Creation
- Take briefs and use market research to help define KPIs and strategy
- Assist Search Manager to create strategy proposals for clients
- Create specific account elements within the campaign (Toolkits – KWs, Ad copy, landing pages, etc)
- Suggest and implement opportunities to manage search targeting
- Create analytics and/or tracking tags for campaign assessment
- Create additional campaign elements and/or restructuring as required
Search Campaign management and analysis
- Monitor daily visibility and optimisation for all accounts
- Undertake regular optimisation of all campaign elements (KWs, adcopy, landing pages, etc) based on agreed campaign KPIs
- Manage relevant technology and tools used on accounts.
- Deliver regular reporting to clients according schedule. All reports are to be timely, accurate, literate and insightful.
- Work with external and internal resource to deliver all reporting requirements
- Prepare Campaign evaluation at campaign end
- Create case studies and award entries based on campaign results as appropriate
- Remain abreast of developments in PPC and broader search and digital space as well as undertaking training to develop professional skills
- Mentor Account Assistants in the team and help develop their craft-specific and general client handling skills
The Ideal Candidate
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- Some experience of working in PPC
- Passionate about search and digital media and committed to building a career in performance marketing
- Strongly numerate and comfortable manipulating data sets
- Good communicator, comfortable with showing what data means and how we can take action based upon it
- Diligence and attention to detail in optimisation and reporting
About the Company
BUT… WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
Our agency drives culture through our own employees, with clearly set objectives there is unprecedented potential for career progression, with almost 75% of our roles being filled by internal promotions. You will have access to Dentsu Aegis’ training and development programmes, you’ll work closely with the world’s biggest media partners to access exclusive features and products (tier one partnerships with Google, Facebook and Twitter!)
We are committed to creating a great place to work, so you’ll also get the little perks such as free toast in the morning, team days out, kitchen’s with free fruit, teas and coffee, 2 extra days’ holiday to get involved with charity work and you always get another day off for your birthday! But most importantly you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team culture, and you will work in an environment where you are supported, pushed and developed!
Like what you’ve read? Hit the “apply” button and let’s chat!
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.