Paid Social Manager
As Paid Social Manager, the core responsibility of this position is to take a lead role in further developing our Paid Social product with special attention to campaign planning, management, optimisation and reporting best practices. You will display the ability to lead the thinking of key stakeholders within the business and will prove capable of managing and developing a junior team.
- Demonstrate an advanced understanding of the Paid Social marketplace
- Work closely with key digital stakeholders to define and further develop Paid Social product and best practices and identity
- Perform a Paid Social education role with Amplifi, iProspect, Carat and Vizeum teams via intelligent communication of product identity and clearly defined of working practices
- Be accountable for the output of the Paid Social team by helping to manage workloads and by driving problem solving
- Coach and develop the junior team to ensure best in class delivery
- Take ownership of commercial practices including invoicing, spend delivery, campaign investment and income management
- Project manage the on-boarding of significant new campaigns through internal processes and with 3rd party providers
- Take part in select client meetings and demonstrate ability to translate the Paid Social product for those with limited understanding
- Establish and build strong relationships with key suppliers such as Facebook and Twitter
The Ideal Candidate
- The role requires a candidate who has the ability to take on a great deal of responsibility from the outset, will be able to take the initiative and be a confident communicator.
- Experience within the digital landscape, particularly Online Display and Paid Social
- A high degree of numeracy and literacy
- Detail orientated with first-class analytical skills
- Aptitude to build and maintain strong working relationships whilst positively influencing those around you
In addition to a competitive salary, we are committed to creating a great environment for all our employees. We offer everything you would expect from a large company including 25 days holiday plus the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, life assurance, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers that you’ll have access to as an employee.
About the Company
Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is presenting many opportunities as well as a new, complex media eco-system. From identifying who the consumers are, to how they make their decisions.
Dentsu Aegis Network is made up of nine global network brands - Carat, Dentsu, Dentsu media, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum and supported by its specialist/multi-market brands. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. Offering a distinctive and innovative range of products and services, Dentsu Aegis Network is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with over 30,000 dedicated specialists.
iProspect is a global, award-winning marketing agency that drives digital performance for many of the world’s largest brands. A trusted partner with an in-depth understanding of consumer behaviour, iProspect reshapes brand strategies to meet the fast-paced demands of the convergent world with a focus on exceeding the client’s business objectives. iProspect delivers personal, adaptive and valuable digital experiences utilising proprietary solutions including: paid and natural search, content generation, data & insights, social media, structured data and feeds, performance display, conversion optimisation and affiliates.
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.