Paid Social Planner
Are you an enthusiastic Paid Social expert, who is passionate about digital solutions and would love an extra day off for your birthday?!
Then you’ve come to the right place!
Paid Social at iProspect:
With people spending an average of 115 minutes a day on social platforms and 93% of marketers including social in their plans, the iProspect paid social team leads the market. From Snapchat to Facebook, LinkedIn to Instagram, our tier-one partnerships set us apart and enable first-to-market access and unique audience data access.
You'll join a passionate community of 70+ paid social specialists who constantly challenge the status quo to deliver transformative results every day. You’ll learn from the best and you’ll teach the best. We are innovators, thought leaders, anthropologists, data geeks, pub quiz and dodgeball champions. If you’ve got something to bring, come join us.
· Be the secondary point of contact for priority clients within the iProspect paid social media team. Clients have been grouped to ensure a good blend of DR/brand clients and prioritized according to billings/complexity.
· Be the primary point of contact for a group of secondary tier clients to ensure the effective delivery of campaigns.
· Develop and foster an effective working relationship with our partners at Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and emerging social/content amplification platforms.
· Mentor Paid Social Assistants in the team and help develop their craft-specific and general client handling skills.
· Be responsible for the development of client paid social media strategies to help define KPIs and strategy.
· Take the initial campaign brief and be responsible for the creation of best in class, practical, accountable plans for delivering the business value our clients want from social platforms.
· Where possible work closely with other digital and ATL channels to identify channel integration opportunities.
· Be responsible for the development of clear plans and presentations to clients, internal agency teams and client servicing department detailing how a client’s objectives are to be met through social channels.
· Ensure all plans are delivered with the required level of rationale to enable client teams to competently relay the nuances of the plan.
· Review all campaign builds completed by assistants to ensure they are accurate and in line with initial plan
· Ensure campaigns are delivered as planned with no overspends or errors in delivery.
· Oversee the monitoring of daily delivery and perform ensure regular optimisation of all campaign elements (segments, creative, landing pages, etc) based on agreed campaign KPIs
· Be responsible for the day to day training of paid social assistants and provide the required support to ensure they are capable of completing all elements of the campaign optimisation and reporting process
The Ideal Candidate
· Passionate about and engaged with the fast changing world of social media, online video, and digital marketing
· Committed to building a career in a digital performance marketing agency
· Strongly numerate and comfortable manipulating data sets
· Highly literate with a good understanding of how language is used to communicate to different audiences.
· Commitment to deliver first class work every time, and never leave a quality issue unchecked
· Diligence and attention to detail in optimisation and reporting
· Excellent analytical and organisational skills alongside high attention to detail
WHO ARE WE?
While iProspect’s passion is business performance, our reward is knowing it makes a difference, seeing results we deliver for our clients every day. Last year alone we tracked and harnessed more than 100 billion unique digital data signals, delivered more than 700m visits to clients’ sites/ apps, and generated more than 25m unique sales. This contributed more than £1billion of spend to the UK economy.
Part of the Dentsu Aegis Network family, iProspect is a global, award-winning performance marketing agency with a connected network of 83 offices across 53 countries. A critical partner for business growth, our talented specialist teams across the UK & Ireland drive business performance for clients including: Sky, Kellogg's, John Lewis, Diageo, Eurostar, ASOS, Microsoft, TheEconomist to ensure that they win in today's digital economy
About the Company
BUT… WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
Our agency drives culture through our own employees, with clearly set objectives there is unprecedented potential for career progression, with almost 75% of our roles being filled by internal promotions. You will have access to Dentsu Aegis’ training and development programmes, you’ll work closely with the world’s biggest media partners to access exclusive features and products (tier one partnerships with Google, Facebook and Twitter!)
We are committed to creating a great place to work, so you’ll also get the little perks such as free toast in the morning, team days out, kitchen’s with free fruit, teas and coffee, 2 extra days’ holiday to get involved with charity work and you always get another day off for your birthday! But most importantly you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team culture, and you will work in an environment where you are supported, pushed and developed!
Like what you’ve read? Hit the “apply” button and let’s chat!
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.