Partnerships & Content Manager
The Story Lab in Manchester is expanding, we are looking for a Partnership & Content Manager. This is an exciting role which will help to deliver market-leading business solutions that blend a fresh creative edge with compelling commercial outcomes. Your contribution will help us to continuously inspire clients with big ideas and innovative media delivery. Through this you will make The Story Lab famous, driving further demand for our services and strengthening our existing relationships to mutual benefit.
- Deliver best in class creative solutions that are both imaginative as well as buyable in their potential business impact
- Own projects from brief through to fulfilment working closely with relevant Amplifi Activation teams and more senior team members where appropriate
- Gain confidence of senior clients and agency stakeholders through strong shows of creative techniques, media knowledge and confident project management
- Showcase ambition in all your dealings with media/ content partners and build reputation for us as market leaders in content and media innovation
- Build relationships and influence with key media & content partners to ensure you are well placed to access new opportunities
- Ensure all pitch work is delivered to a high visual or experiential standard in line with Storylab brand guidelines and direction of Storylab Creative Director
- Demonstrate continuous appetite for improvement and personal development seeking feedback on your work from senior leaders
- Develop commercial thinking and work collaboratively across the network
The Ideal Candidate
- A strong grounding in media, with an excellent understanding of the wider media marketplace & how digital is influencing editorial and commercial models
- Strong experience managing client media deals ideally with experience of delivering complex partnership activity involving multiple stakeholders
- Experience of collaborating with content owners to deliver ambitious work across multiple paid, owned and earned platforms
- Negotiating with content owners to achieve deeper value and exploitation of their IP rather just to achieve lower pricing
- Highly skilled in problem-solving & analytical skills, with a strong attention to detail
- Good communicator, comfortable taking responsibility for keeping a project on track delivering pre-agreed client KPI’s
- Exquisite interpersonal skills including giving and receiving feedback with all project stakeholders
- Confidence in challenging norms and selling innovative solutions to multiple senior stakeholders
- Ability to direct a creative pitch process from brief to sell through including experience of using checkpoints in the process such as tissue sessions
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our employees. We offer everything you would expect from a large company including 25 days holiday plus the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, life assurance, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers that you’ll have access to as an employee.
About the Company
Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is presenting many opportunities as well as a new, complex media eco-system. From identifying who the consumers are, to how they make their decisions.
Dentsu Aegis Network is made up of nine global network brands - Carat, Dentsu, Dentsu media, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum and supported by its specialist/multi-market brands. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. Offering a distinctive and innovative range of products and services, Dentsu Aegis Network is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with over 30,000 dedicated specialists.
The Story - We combine data and editorial talent to identify the right stories, storytellers and content formats for some of the most innovative brands in the world. The Lab - We work with forward-thinking production, media and entertainment companies to fund, produce and distribute premium entertainment content that travels
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.