People Development Trainer
Our Training Team are a pivotal part of ensuring all employees receive the tools and techniques they need to do their job well, whilst enhancing and supporting development.
Our industry is massively changing, we have ‘new’ competitors, products and challenges to our business all the time so what is our point of difference for our people (the most important aspect of our entire business). We don’t sell a product so we rely heavily on our employee’s to improve and constantly deliver for our clients. This is where you come in as our team are now looking for an experienced Trainer to join them on a 1 year fix term contract.
Using your previous experience you will specialise in the delivery of management/leadership development programmes across the business, and deliver a schedule of training courses across the organisation. This role will allow you to develop our existing learning and development initiatives and implement new ideas to support the growth of the business and assist in the on-going development of employees at all levels.
The Ideal Candidate
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience in learning and development is essential, as is a recognised learning and development qualification such as CIPD Training Practice, or equivalent
- A candidate who is an accredited coach or working towards.
- We are looking for previous experience in the face to face delivery of personal and management development workshops to employees at all levels within an organisation.
- Candidates qualified in a personality profiling tool such as MBTI will be at an advantage but this is not essential.
- The ability to communicate effectively to a variety of different audiences to ensure that a high standard of training/coaching is delivered.
- Experience of assessing progress of delegates on the programme and providing them with appropriate feedback.
- Previous experience of facilitating, implementing and evaluating a training programme is essential.
- A candidate who is able to take a mentoring approach within the team and self-manage.
- Be able to make effective decisions due to a high level of emotional intelligence and self-awareness.
- Experience in blended learning, specifically e-learning design is advantageous but not essential.
We can’t emphasise enough it’s as much about attitude as ability, be brave, be curious and don’t be afraid to fail (as long as you learn from it) and you’ll be a success in the role. We want someone who wants to naturally grow their influence and reputation and get pulled into plenty more things across the network rather than wait to be told what to do and in return we can offer you an excellent platform to deliver those things you’ve always got excited by but never quite been able to land or work on.
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.