Who we are
Vizeum’s ambition is to be the most exciting place to work for, and to work with, in the industry. We understand that the relationship between consumers, media and technology has fundamentally altered the way brands interact and communicate with their consumers. We believe that in order to navigate this new communications landscape we need to be our clients’ most innovative partner. This thought is central to the way we operate with our clients and run our business.
We're currently looking for a PA to support the MD & COO of Vizeum UK and members of the Vizeum Leadership Team. You'll need to be a strong communicator with with a 'can do' attitude.
- Extensive diary management
- Organisation of meetings
- Identification of clashes & proactively action
- Booking rooms for all meetings (internal & external)
- General administration
- Booking Travel and refreshment arrangements, where appropriate
- Timesheet & Expenses processing
- Meet & greet internal & external guests of all seniority
- Creating travel itineraries
- Filing – paper & electronic
- Creation of email groups, where appropriate
- Process all internal requests for Brand Ocean (PO’s)
- Manage Vizeum Bronze Command Business Continuity Plan
- Email & telephone management
- Fielding telephone calls
- Taking detailed messages and responding as appropriate
- Liaising with clients, media owners & internal senior management & their PA’s within the DentsuAegis Network
- Inbox management
- Producing required documents/correspondence in Powerpoint, Word or Excel, to a high standard
- Handling of highly confidential client and staff information
- Line manager to 1 Personal Assistant (PA) and 2 Receptionists, setting clear objectives, giving appraisals & regular feedback, identification & delivery (where appropriate) of training/support
- Providing holiday cover for the support team
- Organisation of any Vizeum events (Company Away Day & Sports & Social) working with the Leadership team
- Build a good working relationship with facilities team
The Ideal Candidate
- Microsoft Outlook skills are essential
- Microsoft Office Package skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Effective time management skills with an ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong communication skills and confidence in dealing with Senior Executives
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Flexible and enthusiastic
- Takes pride in work and willing to go the extra mile
- Resilient and reliable
We offer everything you would expect a global corporation to provide including competitive pension plans, income protection, life assurance, critical illness cover and season ticket loan. We are committed to creating a great environment for all of our employees. As well as the little perks such as team days out, kitchens stocked with free fruit, teas and coffee in the office, we strongly support a work-life balance and encourage agile working across the business. Our working parents are eligible for up to 20 weeks paid leave, including dads and co-parents and we also offer lifestyle benefits such as corporate-rate gym membership, childcare vouchers and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) days to use working for charitable causes each year. You always get your birthday off and we have a great holiday allowance scheme allowing you to buy or sell holiday too!
About the Company
Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is presenting many opportunities as well as a new, complex media eco-system. From identifying who the consumers are, to how they make their decisions.
Dentsu Aegis Network is made up of nine global network brands - Carat, Dentsu, Dentsu media, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum and supported by its specialist/multi-market brands. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. Offering a distinctive and innovative range of products and services, Dentsu Aegis Network is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with over 30,000 dedicated specialists.
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.