WHO ARE WE?
Carat’s mission is to Redefine Media. We achieve better business outcomes for our clients through the command of media convergence. Established in 1968 as the world’s first media agency, Carat is part of Dentsu Aegis Network, the global communications network, Innovating the Way Brands Are Built. Consistently at the top of RECMA’s Global Qualitative Evaluation ranking, Carat serves clients in 150 countries via a network of more than 9,000 talented staff.
Here at Carat our people are put first; working from a beautiful open-plan office based a stone’s throw from Regent’s Park which is surrounded by cafés and restaurants, so you’re never short of something to get for lunch.
Here at Carat we are on the hunt for a Personal Assistant to support a Group Client Partner, our Head of Insight and to work with our Pitch teams in our London office on a 9-month fixed term contract with potential to be made permanent!
You will also be responsible for supporting the Carat UK New Business and Marketing team – including booking meeting rooms, ordering catering, assisting on pitches, typing presentations and general ad hoc needs of the department (currently 2 people).
This is a great role for someone who wants to continue their career as a PA, who has some experience and wants to join our strong and supportive PA network across Dentsu Aegis!
Your responsibilities will be, but are not limited to:
· Extensive diary and inbox management
· General administration i.e. timesheet/expenses processing, meeting and greeting guests, booking travel and refreshment arrangements and creating travel itineraries
· Secretarial duties i.e. minute taking and collating information/data
· Email & telephone management
· Working with the Pitch team
· Reception cover during annual leave and illness, and to support the team if it is busy
· Producing required documents/correspondence in PowerPoint, Word or Excel, to a high standard
· Handling of highly confidential client and staff information
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
· You will need to have previous PA experience working with Senior Stakeholders
· Ideally, you’ll have PA experience within the Media industry, and if you have previous pitch support experience this would be a bonus
· Microsoft Outlook and PowerPoint skills are essential
· Excellent attention to detail
· Effective time management skills with an ability to multi-task and prioritise
· Excellent written and spoken English
· Strong communication skills and confidence in dealing with Senior Executives
· You’ll need a positive ‘can do’ attitude and be keen to learn
· Flexible and enthusiastic!
· Take pride in your work and be willing to go the extra mile
· Resilient and reliable
BUT, WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
We are committed to creating a great place to work, so you’ll also get the little perks such as free toast in the morning, team days out, kitchens with free fruit, teas and coffee, 2 extra days’ holiday to get involved with charity work and you always get another day off for your birthday! But most importantly you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team culture, and you will work in an environment where you are supported, pushed and developed!
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Please apply with your CV stating your salary expectations and notice period.
Like what you’ve read? Hit the “apply” button and let’s chat!