Are you a determined Business Director, who has an excellent people management skills and would love an extra day off for your birthday?!
Then you’ve come to the right place!
Who are we?
We are Vizeum.
We are a diverse, inclusive team focused on doing the right thing for all of our clients: growing their business in a sustainable, equitable way with communications. We are the bridge between our clients’ world and the world around them: experts on advertising, category and culture that help identify and act on opportunities for growth.
We make that diagnosis by asking the right questions, listening with respect and doing the hard analysis of both client business and category performance. We help simplify the complex and focus collective effort for everyone we work with, both inside and outside our business.
We’re generous with our time, creative in our thinking and independent in our recommendation. We’re here to help our clients, to make every year better than the last and to build partnerships that endure. We do this by prizing quality of work, not size of pay cheque, and no matter how big the client we always help them grow.
Who do we need?
Here at Vizeum we are on the hunt for a Planning Partner who will be a vital part of our agency!
As a senior member of the Strategic Planning Group, you will report to Vizeum’s Chief Strategy Officer and oversee our Client Planning Leads as they build world class communications solutions for our biggest clients.
You will stretch our planners, connect them with the right partners, shape their thinking and encourage their ambition, working alongside our Head of Digital to improve our output on every single client inside our business. You will also have a senior leadership role inside the agency.
What do you need?
We need you to improve the output of our Client Planning Leads, assume a leadership role on 1-2 of our biggest clients and make a significant contribution to our agency culture.
You should have five key traits:
- You should be a great planner. We want a senior planner with experience of seeing projects through to delivery, who has excelled on a variety of clients and who is fully committed to producing brilliant work
- You should be an independent thinker. We want someone who is willing to question the status quo for the right reasons, who wants to make a contribution both to our clients and our own internal culture
- You should be energetic. We want someone dynamic, a person who enjoys getting to work on a variety of different challenges from clients, with mixture of different colleagues, on a regular basis
- You should be persuasive. Our Planning Partner will be a figure of authority inside our business and our network, so you will need to be confident on their feet and adept at influencing both colleagues & clients
- You should be knowledgeable. To be successful you will need to understand how advertising works, be an expert in communications and media and excel at sharing that knowledge with other people
- Ideally you will come from an agency background
- You must have a good knowledge of media planning
- You’ll need to have experience of activating campaigns of all sizes, with an acute understanding of the communications landscape in the UK – but not necessarily be coming immediately from a media planning role
- You must be comfortable dealing with senior client leadership and have experience managing people
- Finally, whilst specific educational background is not important, we want someone who has demonstrated a commitment to self-improvement and learning through their career and who is comfortable with numbers, data and basic business concepts
But, what can we offer you?
Our agency drives culture through our own employees, with clearly set objectives there is unprecedented potential for career progression, with almost 75% of our roles being filled by internal promotions. You will have access to Dentsu Aegis’ training and development programmes, you’ll work closely with the world’s biggest media partners to access exclusive features and products (tier one partnerships with Google, Facebook and Twitter!)
We are committed to creating a great place to work, so you’ll also get the little perks such as free toast in the morning, team days out, kitchen’s with free fruit, teas and coffee, 2 extra days’ holiday to get involved with charity work and you always get another day off for your birthday! But most importantly you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team culture, and you will work in an environment where you are supported, pushed and developed!
Like what you’ve read? Hit the “apply” button and let’s chat!
Dentsu Aegis Network:
Dentsu Aegis Network is made up of nine global network brands - Carat, Dentsu, Dentsu media, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum and supported by its specialist/multi-market brands. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. Offering a distinctive and innovative range of products and services, Dentsu Aegis Network is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with over 30,000 dedicated specialists. With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is presenting many opportunities as well as a new, complex media eco-system. From identifying who the consumers are, to how they make their decisions.
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.