We offer everything you would expect a global corporation to provide including competitive pension plans, income protection, life assurance, critical illness cover and season ticket loan. We are committed to creating a great environment for all of our employees. As well as the little perks such as team days out, kitchens stocked with free fruit, teas and coffee in the office, we strongly support a work-life balance and encourage agile working across the business. Our working parents are eligible for up to 20 weeks paid leave, including dads and co-parents and we also offer lifestyle benefits such as corporate-rate gym membership, childcare vouchers and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) days to use working for charitable causes each year. You always get your birthday off and we have a great holiday allowance scheme allowing you to buy or sell holiday too!
At Amnet we partner with the top tier media owners and work with some of the world biggest brands such as Kellogg’s, Microsoft and Sonos. The more you spend the more you learn and with clients such as these there are no limitations on being the best you can be - if you want to work with some of the biggest and best then read on...
Do you want to be a part of a rapidly growing team, setting up new divisions and expanding into new exciting areas such as mobile and TV? Where will Amnet be in 5 years? Where will you be in 5 years? Who knows... the possibilities are endless!
What will you be doing?
- Amnet leads the way in all thing programmatic within the Dentsu Aegis Network. You will get to work alongside all our other amazing brands, such as Carat, Vizeum and iProspect. It’s not just the network that will see you as the programmatic experts but your clients too.
- You’ll play a pivotal role in linking clients and the agency and be instrumental in helping the team make sure clients key performance indicators are reached.
- You'll maintain best practice implementation, optimisation and campaign set up.
- You will provide feedback and suggest improvements to current workflow and processes
- You will be responsible for monitoring team members' performance, campaigns workloads and feedback
Who are we looking for?
- You'll ideally have previous hands on experience in Programmatic Trading in a media agency and have a desire to progress and develop on your skills.
- If you don't have hands on trading experience, don't worry, Ad Ops, Display, TV or Print buying from a media agency is a transferable skillset and we'll provide you with lots of training to get you up to speed.
- You will have excellent analytical and problem solving skills and a high degree of numeracy and literacy are essential
- You will thrive when working under pressure and with short deadlines and be able to manage conflicts and resolve issues with a cool & calm attitude.
- You'll be a pro when it comes to Excel, PowerPoint and Word and will be able to present data visually (experience of pivot tables and graphs is a brucey bonus).
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
If the above sounds like it could be just what you're looking for hit apply to arrange a chat!