Are you an enthusiastic Projects / Change expert, who is passionate about digital solutions and would love an extra day off for your birthday?!
Then you’ve come to the right place!
WHO ARE WE?
While iProspect’s passion is business performance, our reward is knowing it makes a difference, seeing results we deliver for our clients every day. Last year alone we tracked and harnessed more than 100 billion unique digital data signals, delivered more than 700m visits to clients’ sites/ apps, and generated more than 25m unique sales. This contributed more than £1billion of spend to the UK economy.
Part of the Dentsu Aegis Network family, iProspect is a global, award-winning performance marketing agency with a connected network of 83 offices across 53 countries. A critical partner for business growth, our talented specialist teams across the UK & Ireland drive business performance for clients including: Sky, Kellogg's, John Lewis, Diageo, Eurostar, ASOS, Microsoft, TheEconomist to ensure that they win in today's digital economy.
WHAT’S THE JOB? WHAT WILL I ACTUALLY DO?!
This is a unique role which will help support our client management function, helping to drive efficiencies through evaluation and subsequent refinement of processes. This role will enable the team to manage complicated multi-channel projects more effectively as well as improving the experience both internally and externally when on boarding new clients into the Stafford client portfolio. The Project Coordinator will be joining a talented team working with an enviable list of international clients and household brands operating in different domains and using a range of different platforms.
This is a dynamic and exciting role that will keep you on your toes!
Your key responsibilities will be:
- To co-develop this new position with the Performance Director
- Evaluation of processes e.g. reporting, contact reports, weekly calls, monthly meetings, documents etc
- You will need the ability to adapt and bring people along the journey of change
- Ability to articulate your vision for what the changes will deliver
- Manage stakeholder interactions and deliver timely updates on project status
- Coordinate the delivery of specific roadmaps to achieve agreed milestones and KPI's
- Coordinates invoicing and payments process in line with contractual terms agreed
The Ideal Candidate
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- Ability to influence people
- Ability to act on one’s own initiative
- Builds credibility and focus on quality
- Highly skilled in problem-solving & analytical skills, with a strong attention to detail
- Good communicator, comfortable taking responsibility for keeping a project on track delivering to KPI’s
- Strong interpersonal skills including giving and receiving feedback with all project stakeholders
- Previous experience working in an agency environment
- Experience of managing projects using project management tools
About the Company
BUT… WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
Our agency drives culture through our own employees, with clearly set objectives there is unprecedented potential for career progression, with almost 75% of our roles being filled by internal promotions. You will have access to Dentsu Aegis’ training and development programmes, you’ll work closely with the world’s biggest media partners to access exclusive features and products (tier one partnerships with Google, Facebook and Twitter!)
We are committed to creating a great place to work, so you’ll also get the little perks such as free toast in the morning, team days out, kitchen’s with free fruit, teas and coffee, 2 extra days’ holiday to get involved with charity work and you always get another day off for your birthday! But most importantly you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team culture, and you will work in an environment where you are supported, pushed and developed!
Like what you’ve read? Hit the “apply” button and let’s chat!
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.