SEO Account Manager
The SEO team here at iProspect is the largest in the UK - over 100 people strong! We work with some amazing clients such as Diageo, ASOS, John Lewis, Body Shop, Lee, Wrangler and Specsavers (to name a few).If a career in SEO is up your street then this is the role for you!
We're offering the ideal SEO Account Manger the chance to:
- Work with the Account Director in order to understand the clients' business objectives and translate that in to best-in-class bespoke Owned Media strategies that drive business value through SEO and other owned mediums
- Coordinate and work with your direct reports in order to deliver on the long and short term goals that allow you to fulfil the strategy
- Collaborate with and project manage deliverables coming out from the internal specialist teams across Owned and Earned (Content, Outreach, Creative, PR) against the clients requirements, ensuring that projects are delivered on time and up to the highest standard
- Create first class relationships with the client point of contact, also ensuring visibility of iProspect across other internal client point of contacts and their teams
- Accountable for the use of Owned Media client budget and working with Account Directors to identify and forecast new opportunities
- Contribute to and deliver on new business opportunities where required
The Ideal Candidate
If you've got what it takes, you'll:
- Have a commercial edge and the ability to collaborate with teams to create logical roadmaps that prioritises client spend
- Bring a strategic focus to translate business goals into actions
- Be excelllent at managing external relationships
- Know how to maximise use of industry tools to back up any analysis
- Be able to present confidently individually and as part of a team
- Inspire, lead and develop direct reports
- Understand the client and agency commercial mindset in the team culture that delivers financial targets work with team to identify new opportunities
- Be a positive role model as a manager and client contact lead - inspire direct reports and always strive for more
Whats in it for you?
Were part of the Dentsu Aegis network of agencies so you get the perks of iProspect while being within a much larger organisation! We offer everything you would expect a global corporation to provide including competitive pension plans, income protection, life assurance, critical illness cover all the stuff that might seem a little boring but comes in very handy when you start looking at things like buying a house
Click apply and if youve got what it takes, well be in touch! If youd like more information about the role, email me email@example.com
About the Company
Think big. Really big. And really successful. And youll get a sense of our clients.
As a leading digital marketing agency, iProspect creates powerful marketing programmes for some of the worlds most successful brands. Whether we are developing effective search engine marketing programmes, or social media strategies, or innovative mobile marketing initiatives, our work helps these major players stay ahead of the competition.
Our clients span numerous verticals including retail, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, technology, financial services, insurance, and professional services. And while each brand has specific goals and challenges, they all turn to iProspect for one thing: digital marketing excellence that produces impactful business results. www.iprospect.co.uk
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Communitys race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles we cant promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.