SEO Account Manager
The SEO team here at iProspect is the largest in the UK - over 100 people strong! We work with some amazing clients such as Diageo, ASOS, John Lewis, Body Shop, Lee, Wrangler and Specsavers (to name a few). If a career in SEO is up your street then this is the role for you!
We're offering the ideal SEO Account Manger the chance to:
- Work with the Account Director in order to understand the clients' business objectives and translate that in to best-in-class bespoke Owned Media strategies that drive business value through SEO and other owned mediums
- Coordinate and work with your direct reports in order to deliver on the long and short term goals that allow you to fulfil the strategy
- Collaborate with and project manage deliverables coming out from the internal specialist teams across Owned and Earned (Content, Outreach, Creative, PR) against the clients requirements, ensuring that projects are delivered on time and up to the highest standard
- Create first class relationships with the client point of contact, also ensuring visibility of iProspect across other internal client point of contacts and their teams
- Accountable for the use of Owned Media client budget and working with Account Directors to identify and forecast new opportunities
- Contribute to and deliver on new business opportunities where required
The Ideal Candidate
If you've got what it takes, you'll:
- Have a commercial edge and the ability to collaborate with teams to create logical roadmaps that prioritises client spend
- Bring a strategic focus to translate business goals into actions
- Be excelllent at managing external relationships
- Know how to maximise use of industry tools to back up any analysis
- Be able to present confidently individually and as part of a team
- Inspire, lead and develop direct reports
- Understand the client and agency commercial mindset in the team culture that delivers financial targets – work with team to identify new opportunities
- Be a positive role model as a manager and client contact lead - inspire direct reports and always strive for more
While iProspect’s passion is business performance, our reward is knowing it makes a difference, seeing results we deliver for our clients every day. Last year alone we tracked and harnessed more than 100 billion unique digital data signals, delivered more than 700m visits to clients’ sites/ apps, and generated more than 25m unique sales. This contributed more than £1billion of spend to the UK economy.
Part of the Dentsu Aegis Network family, iProspect is a global, award-winning performance marketing agency with a connected network of 83 offices across 53 countries. A critical marketing partner for our clients, we deliver transformative business outcomes. Our talented specialist teams across the UK & Ireland drive business performance for clients including: Sky, Kellogg's, John Lewis, Diageo, Eurostar, ASOS, Microsoft, The Economist to ensure that they win in today's digital economy.
With SEO driving on average 50% of all search traffic, making sure websites are visible is paramount, and with nearly all searchers only clicking the top five results, it’s never been more important to rank high on that first page.
Leveraging the power of SEO takes specialist knowledge as it’s becoming more and more complicated with each new algorithm update. At iProspect we boost SEO results with tactics that outlast trends; utilising the entire search engine page to build brands, while helping customers find exactly what they need. Technical to strategy, PR to content we are a team of SEO specialists all connected under one roof.
You'll join a passionate community of 60+ SEO specialists who constantly challenge the status quo to deliver transformative results every day. You’ll learn from the best and you’ll teach the best. We are innovators, thought leaders, anthropologists, data geeks, pub quiz and dodgeball champions. If you’ve got something to bring, come join us.
About the Company
Think big. Really big. And really successful. And you’ll get a sense of our clients.
As a leading digital marketing agency, iProspect creates powerful marketing programmes for some of the world’s most successful brands. Whether we are developing effective search engine marketing programmes, or social media strategies, or innovative mobile marketing initiatives, our work helps these major players stay ahead of the competition.
Our clients span numerous verticals including retail, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, technology, financial services, insurance, and professional services. And while each brand has specific goals and challenges, they all turn to iProspect for one thing: digital marketing excellence that produces impactful business results. www.iprospect.co.uk
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
What’s in it for you?
We’re part of the Dentsu Aegis network of agencies so you get the perks of iProspect while being within a much larger organisation! We offer everything you would expect a global corporation to provide including competitive pension plans, income protection, life assurance, critical illness cover – all the stuff that might seem a little boring but comes in very handy when you start looking at things like buying a house…
Click apply and if you’ve got what it takes, we’ll be in touch! If you’d like more information about the role, email me at email@example.com
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.