SEO Assistant (Graduate Scheme)
The role in the SEO & Content Planning team offers the opportunity to work with some of the UKs biggest brands, playing a key role in the deployment of their SEO & content marketing campaigns, as well as working with some of the top content publishers in the country, such as Trinity Mirror, John Brown and Time Inc. We optimise clients websites to help increase their visibility within the major search engines, ensuring that they deliver relevant and interesting content for their potential audience in order to drive engagement and increased revenue.
As an SEO & ContentPlanner,your role is to understand the search behaviour of the target audience including what they search for, what sites they consume media on, what social platforms they engage on, in order to ensure that we plan the right content, for the right people at the right time.
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of SEO
- Complete client reports offering context and insight wherever possible
- Ensure all hygiene checks are carried out in accordance with team processes
- Gather data, generate reports to carry out performance analysis
- Check data to ensure accuracy at every stage
- Respond to briefs on time and to specification
- Respond to client and client service contacts within appropriate time scales and in an appropriate manor
- Learn about all relevant tools & technology and become a competent user
- A sound understanding of how to use 3rd party SEM tools such as Ahrefs, Linkdex, SEMRush, Searchmetrics, DoubleClick & analytics solutions
- Understand the relationship between different metrics and how they impact results
- Embodying our values and behaviours at all times
The Ideal Candidate
- Planning & Organising
- Focused on Quality
- Communicates Effectively
- Thinks Critically
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our employees. We offer everything you would expect from a large company like 25 days holiday and some things you wouldn't, like the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, life assurance, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers that youll have access to as an employee.
About the Company
Dentsu Aegis Network is made up of nine global network brands - Carat, Dentsu, Dentsu media, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum and supported by its specialist/multi-market brands. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. Offering a distinctive and innovative range of products and services, Dentsu Aegis Network is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with over 30,000 dedicated specialists.
iProspect is a global, award-winning marketing agency that drives digital performance for many of the worlds largest brands. A trusted partner with an in-depth understanding of consumer behaviour, iProspect reshapes brand strategies to meet the fast-paced demands of the convergent world with a focus on exceeding the clients business objectives. iProspect delivers personal, adaptive and valuable digital experiences utilizing proprietary solutions including: paid and natural search, content generation, data & insights, social media, structured data and feeds, performance display, conversion optimization and affiliates.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.