SEO Content Strategist
SEO Content Strategist
Fetch is a global mobile-first agency with offices in London, New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Berlin, Manchester and Hong Kong. Fetch has been delivering mobile-first advertising and digital media services since 2009, and its role is to understand the mobile consumer better than any other. Fetch works with some of the world’s most pioneering brands including Facebook, Hulu, HSBC, Expedia, eBay and Hotels.com, and has won numerous awards for its campaigns for clients including Hotels.com, Expedia and eBay in disciplines which include mobile video, paid social, experiential and mobile marketing. As well as being listed as top 50 digital agency by Econsultancy in 2016, Fetch has also been named mobile agency of the year in three consecutive years, and was voted fastest growing mobile marketing agency in Europe by Media Momentum Awards.
Fetch provides its clients with expertise across all areas of mobile-first communications, with a particular stronghold in mobile media planning and buying, being the largest purchaser of mobile advertising, globally.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to further develop their Content strategy skills across a range clients including luxury fashion, fashion retailers within integrated and award winning London based agency.
Key Elements of the role
- Client facing
- Full autonomy – develop and lead a full content proposition
- Consultancy lead but able to be hands with content generation
- Ability to work on international clients and understand how this can impact a content strategy
- Work with our researchers, designers, product managers, 3rd party PR agencies and social teams to develop and implement and content strategy
- Gain coverage on major publications, blogs and any other relevant websites through building valuable and lasting contacts with publishers, bloggers and journalists
- Growing existing clients
- Working with business development teams to pitch content propositions to new clients
- Pitching campaign ideas, strategies and benefits to internal teams
- Demonstrate capability to effectively measure the performance of all content campaigns against proposed objectives
- Define KPIs and SLAs and pro-actively track individual SEO performance against these in line with the broader goals set out
- Excellent communication, networking, and influencing skills when working with clients
- Proven record in working and aligning efforts with SEO teams
- Strong ideation skills, with the ability to communicate to multiple levels of stakeholders
- Exceptional customer focus while balancing business requirements and goals
- Strong entrepreneurial attitude
- A self-starter that is able to work independently, as well across multiple departments and teams
- Strong personal impact and the ability to inspire confidence and positive action
- Demonstrated experience in utilising video and other creative elements within a creative proposition
- Developing content campaigns across mobile and desktop
- Propose and organise events for client campaigns
It's a great opportunity for someone looking for the next step in their career in a role alongside a very creative, digitally lead and collaborative award winning agency.
In return, we offer a great working environment, industry recognition and leadership opportunities and fantastic opportunity to grow within our evolving business.
We offer competitive pension plans, income protection, life assurance, critical illness cover and season ticket loan. We are committed to creating a great environment for all of our employees. As well as the little perks such as team days out, kitchens stocked with free fruit, teas and coffee in the office, we strongly support a work-life balance and encourage agile working across the business. Our working parents are eligible for up to 20 weeks paid leave, including dads and co-parents and we also offer lifestyle benefits such as corporate-rate gym membership, childcare vouchers and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) days to use working for charitable causes each year. You always get your birthday off and we have a great holiday allowance scheme allowing you to buy or sell holiday too!
To get more flavour on who we are and how we like to celebrate our successes please see the link below:
If you are interested "apply now"