SEO Executive - German/Dutch Speaking (Entry Level)
Are you looking to join a progressive digital agency powered by curiosity? Do you want to join a brand who encourage an empowered and free thinking culture? You’ll learn from the best and you’ll teach the best, if you think that you’ve got something to bring, come and join us!
We are on the search for SEO Executives to join our team here, delivering excellent service to our clients. Investigating client websites and making recommendations to improve organic search rankings, and reporting back on these findings. We’ll give you all of the training and support you need to succeed; all you require is the right attitude.
What will you be doing?
- Having a central role and being among the closest people to accounts, learning our client’s websites inside and out
- Reporting effects of SEO projects & campaigns, and making recommendations based on these findings
- Understanding the client’s wider business needs is key to working on SEO accounts
- Identifying and delivering growth opportunities in order to drive additional revenue for our clients
- Developing expertise in SEO, becoming a credible, approachable and proactive part of the account
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Analytically minded and enjoys problem solving
- Fluent in both written and spoken English & Dutch/German
- Understanding of SEO is beneficial
- Working with the team to deliver excellent work for our clients
For us, we’re happy to teach someone all they need to be successful, however what we won’t compromise on is your attitude. Our industry changes so quickly and we’re asked to work at pace most of the time, sometimes without all the information you require, so you will need to be flexible in your approach. You’ll need to be curious and have an inquisitive mind, always looking at things from different perspectives and asking why if you don’t understand.
360i is a progressive digital agency powered by curiosity, 100 people, 23 different nationalities spanning insight-led planning, social, creative and performance media. We are pushing to be the most progressive agency within the Dentsu Aegis Network, always striving to make tomorrow better than today. We have a mix of clients across multiple sectors and have recently won a series of pitches resulting in new relationships with TSB, Norwegian Airlines, Ecco and Rituals.
Find out more about us here https://360i.co.uk/about/
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
We can’t wait to meet you!