SEO Account Executive
The iProspect SEO team is one of the largest in the UK and offers the opportunity to develop and grow along beside some of the worlds most notable brands.
Development is hugely important at iProspect and you will receive on the job training, dedicated workshops and access to learning facilities as well as working alongside industry experts. The team is one of the largest in the UK and the opportunities to develop are immense.
Main Responsibilities Include:
- Providing technical consultancy to clients on all aspects of SEO
- Helping to develop leading SEO strategies alongside Search Strategists
- Working closely with other digital teams to maintain a close link between all digital media marketing channels.
- Formulate content and creative ideas to provide insights to help direct the SEO strategy
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven experience in online marketing
- Experience in both on and off-site search engine optimisation
- Appreciation of Content management Systems (CMS) and dynamic URLs
- Proficient in Microsoft programs including Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint.
Whats in it for you?
Were part of the Dentsu Aegis network of agencies so you get the perks of iProspect while being within a much larger organisation! We offer everything you would expect a global corporation to provide including competitive pension plans, income protection, life assurance, critical illness cover all the stuff that might seem a little boring but comes in very handy when you start looking at things like buying a house
Click apply and if youve got what it takes, well be in touch! If youd like more information about the role, email me firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Company
Think big. Really big. And really successful. And youll get a sense of our clients.
As a leading digital marketing agency, iProspect creates powerful marketing programmes for some of the worlds most successful brands. Whether we are developing effective search engine marketing programmes, or social media strategies, or innovative mobile marketing initiatives, our work helps these major players stay ahead of the competition.
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Communitys race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles we cant promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.