As SEO Manager, you are ultimately responsible for the campaign activity for our SEO clients. Your main objective is to ensure we plan and deliver effective campaigns that result in the improved organic performance for our clients. Your role requires you to take ownership of identifying and implementing the appropriate optimisations to ensure the right work is delivered for clients so that they hit forecast targets against their business objectives. Building strong relationships and taking overall responsibility for everything from quality of work completed through to devising award-worthy, innovative & insight driven strategies.
As a senior member of the department your focus should always be on delivering the best results for our clients, and supporting the Group Search Manager/Associate Director to deliver best practice Natural Search strategies for your clients.
- Ensure the consistent performance of your clients vs forecast – ensuring that any activity holding the client from performing is addressed at all levels
- Work as part of the Natural Search Planning senior team - helping to organize training and product development, demonstrating examples of innovative product development
- Own the key relationships with the client and senior client service teams
- New business research and pitch document production, followed by pitching to potential new clients.
- Manage the training and development of the Executives and/or assistants in your team – ensuring they have consistent PDP structure reviewed quarterly
- Manage and provide solutions to escalated problems raised by the executives and assistants in your team
- Ensure all client work is delivered as per project plan – updated on a monthly basis to confirm to clients what work has/hasn’t been delivered with a solution to how we move forwards
- Continually review & suggest changes to strategy based on current performance and its impact to client's business goals and identifying increased budget opportunities across your clients
- Work with team to understand & prioritise workloads, meetings etc.
- Share good work & industry updates to department
The Ideal Candidate
- Highly literate in MS excel, PowerPoint, Office and word
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective time management skills with the ability to multi task
- Excellent communicator, comfortable with showing what data means and how we can take action based upon it
- Excellent Presentation skills.
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our employees. We offer everything you would expect from a large company – like 25 days’ holiday – and some things you wouldn't, like the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, life assurance, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers that you’ll have access to as an employee.
About the Company
iProspect is a global, award-winning marketing agency that drives digital performance for many of the world’s largest brands. A trusted partner with an in-depth understanding of consumer behaviour, iProspect reshapes brand strategies to meet the fast-paced demands of the convergent world with a focus on exceeding the client’s business objectives. iProspect delivers personal, adaptive and valuable digital experiences utilising proprietary solutions including: paid and natural search, content generation, data & insights, social media, structured data and feeds, performance display, conversion optimisation and affiliates.