Senior Account Executive
As Senior Account Executive within the iProspect Client Leadership team, you will take a lead role in coordinating and managing media campaigns across a varied mix of market leading clients. In doing so you will ensure our clients experience the highest service levels, prioritising the highest quality of delivery in everything you do. You will provide campaign insight and take responsibility for the ongoing delivery of each clients strategic goals through effective client management, as well as building strong internal relationships with each channel team using iProspects business brand values as base for our continued client growth.
- Looks for opportunities to work collaboratively with colleagues to understand viable products and services for clients
- Works with Manager/Associate Director to execute solutions through communications planning process
- Reviews client performance data and uses insight to inform planning and forecasting, identifying solutions for any anomalies
- Interrogates client briefs to understand the core objectives and provide clear internal briefs to specialist teams
- Take ownership of campaigns and ensures plans deliver against objectives and on time/budget
- Provides accurate plan details and updates to clients, using research systems effectively to support planning decisions
- Holds personal day-to-day client relationships, achieving professional trust and respect for expertise, contributing to client meetings
- Ensures delivery of client-facing documentation collated by Executive/Assistant and acts as a gatekeeper for quality control
- Creating articulate client documents, presenting data in a manner meaningful to the client and demonstrating clear ROI
- Supports Account Manager and wider team with general client liaison and administration
- Coordinate and schedule meetings
- Be accountable for financial administration & client invoice management
The Ideal Candidate
- Attention to detail & organisational skills
- Experience in media agency environment
- Project management skills
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines with effective time management skills
- Literate in MS excel, PowerPoint, Office and word
- Service / delivery focused
- Effective communication & relationship skills
- Team player and able to manage internal stakeholders
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all of our employees. We offer everything you would expect from a large company - 25 days holiday, competitive pension plans, life assurance, free eye tests and rail season ticket loans. As well as perks such as Flexible Fridays, kitchens stocked with tea and coffee and staff events, there are great local and national discounts from leading retailers.
We also offer lifestyle benefits such as cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) days to use working for charitable causes each year. There is also a great holiday allowance scheme allowing you to buy a couple of extra days holiday too!
About the Company
Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services.With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is presenting many opportunities as well as a new, complex media eco-system. From identifying who the consumers are, to how they make their decisions.
Dentsu Aegis Network is made up of nine global network brands - Carat, Dentsu, Dentsu media, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum and supported by its specialist/multi-market brands. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. Offering a distinctive and innovative range of products and services, Dentsu Aegis Network is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with over 30,000 dedicated specialists.
iProspect is a global, award-winning marketing agency that drives digital performance for many of the worlds largest brands. A trusted partner with an in-depth understanding of consumer behaviour, iProspect reshapes brand strategies to meet the fast-paced demands of the convergent world with a focus on exceeding the clients business objectives. iProspect delivers personal, adaptive and valuable digital experiences utilising proprietary solutions including: paid and natural search, content generation, data & insights, social media, structured data and feeds, performance display, conversion optimisation and affiliates.
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Communitys race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles we cant promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.