Senior Consultant, Digital
Who are we?
At Data2Decisions, our mission is to help our clients grow their businesses through better marketing - whether that’s data-driven insights or technology solutions.
We are a global brand with our head office in London and nine offices globally. Being part of the Dentsu Aegis Network means that together with the other network brands, we can provide clients with the integrated specialists they need to unlock the business value that comes from understanding today’s connected consumer. Our one P&L approach provides us with the agility to do this like no other media group can.
Our expertise spans many sectors and our clients are some of the world’s biggest and best known brands, including Diageo, Mondeléz International, Burger King, Debenhams and Monster Worldwide to name a few.
Our team of experts has skills and experience across marketing, analytics and technology. We employ a whole range of analytical techniques and are constantly innovating to find new approaches to help our clients harness their data faster to gain business advantage.
We value our people above all and provide lots of opportunity to develop through our industry-leading learning and development programs, and individual career development plans. We believe the diversity of our team, both in terms of experience, skills and backgrounds gives us a competitive edge and we work hard to nurture it.
Take a look at our Twitter feed to see what it’s like to work at Data2Decisions.
1. Role Overview
Our vision is to consistently offer a world-class marketing effectiveness proposition on a global scale. At its core the purpose of this role is to:
- Support the Managing Consultant in the commercialisation of Data2Decisions’ multi-touch digital attribution product ‘Total Attributio’
- Lead in the delivery and development of Data2Decisions’s Digital and Customer Analytics offering:
- Produce consumer-journey insights on how to improve marketing performance and consumer experiences with brands
- Provide digital marketing effectiveness insights & recommendations using multi-touch attribution results
- Deliver actionable optimisation results across a range of digital channels
- The Senior Consultant is expected to develop deep expertise in digital analytics and be a go-to person for this sector for a range of clients
2. Key Accountabilities
- Lead in the delivery of multi-touch attribution projects across the Consulting teams
- Work across a wide-range of digital ad-tech & web-tech to produce valued insights
- Transform large quantities of data into client insights & actionable recommendations
- Maintain active communications with key contacts working on projects, managing expectations as you go along
- Oversee and manage projects to their completion and issue reports, prepare insights ensuring that they are accurate, on time and presented to a high standard
- Cultivate a working relationship with clients and DAN operating companies to evangelise our suite of digital products focusing on the MTA product
- Monitor the market in multi-touch attribution and customer analytics, digital marketing and competitor propositions
3. Personal Specification
- A few years experience within data, digital analytics and evaluation
- Knowledge and experience of programming languages such as Python, Jupyter notebooks and/or R
- Experience in working with digital data including ad servers, tag management, web analytic and publisher data
- Experience in working with digital feeds such as Google DCM, Adobe Clickstream, Flashtalking, Atlas etc.
- Knowledge and understanding of databases, DMP, 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data
- Good analytical skills ideally coupled with creative approaches to problem solving
- Knowledge of the media, direct and digital industry
- Any experience of Amazon Web Services (AWS) would be an advantage
· Good communication skills
· Ability to pre-empt issues and be pro-active in producing solutions
· Excellent analytical skills and good attention to detail
· A driven, ambitious self-starter, but also a strong team playe