Our vision is to consistently offer a world-class marketing effectiveness proposition on a global scale. At its core the purpose of this role is to:
- Lead projects, perform statistical modelling and integrate research insight from a wide variety of sources. Insights must then be delivered in a practical and timely manner
- At the senior level a consultant is expected to be involved in developing and selling new projects. This includes identifying new business opportunities and referring to more senior consultants, assisting in writing proposals and involvement in pitches
- It is also worth noting, that given the nature of our work, consultants at all levels get involved in data collection and manipulation to some extent. We believe this is important for quality control and is a significant point of difference for our business
- This role provides the opportunity to specialise in a particular industry vertical, working closely with a team of sector experts to ensure our clients are delivered market leading analytics tailored to their specific industry needs
- The Senior Consultant is expected to develop expertise in the sector and be a go-to person for clients and the Data2Decisions team. The Senior Consultant will develop good knowledge of marketing and competitive strategy in the industry and translate results from analytics into actionable recommendations
- Lead statistical and econometric analyses in line with the needs of the business
- Potentially line-manage one or more Consultants within the vertical
- Work alongside other consultants to deliver projects
- Advise clients on marketing questions
- Development and delivery of client presentation material
- Attendance and involvement at client meetings
- Involvement in Data2Decisions’ marketing initiatives
- Development of new business and involvement in selling projects
- Maintain relevant documentation for auditing, project control and database purposes
- Develop and maintain good relationships with other network brands
- Keep up to date with developments that are relevant to Data2Decisions
- Train and inform the business on relevant issues
The Ideal Candidate
- Able to interpret a client’s requirements and deploy commercially relevant analytical insight solutions
- Project management and people management experience
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal – the ability to present and explain complex information clearly to people at all levels
- A proven track record in the successful use of econometrics in a commercial environment
- Experience in handling and analysing data
- Ability to vision what can be achieved with econometric techniques
- A team member, willing to contribute and integrate with the existing people and skills sets
- An appreciation of business principles
- Task orientated, willing to go the extra mile to meet deadlines and flexible enough to adapt to changing priorities
If you are looking for a collaborative, supportive environment where employees are encouraged to share knowledge to grow and develop as a business, then this is the job for you. We will give you opportunity to work on some exciting projects with clients ranging from luxury brands, to financial institutions and established media owner’s partnership with Google, Twitter, Facebook.
We are dynamic and digitally focused business and we are looking for people who are flexible and can spot opportunities. We offer competitive salary, flexible working and great benefits package.
You will not only have a chance to up-skill yourself via internal and external training but we also run lots of in-house initiative like Digital Academy and we have amazing Social Team that would keep you busy outside your work.
About the Company
We are a global marketing effectiveness consultancy with 12 offices around the world and one of the largest consultancies in Europe. We are an independent company operating as part of the Dentsu Aegis Network.