Senior FP&A Manager
The role is an essential part of the Group Finance team for Denstu Aegis Network (DAN), driving the Financial Planning & Analysis agenda across the globe.
The role will ensure:
· Group-level reporting of Actuals, Forecasts and Budget are insightful, actionable and drives the business forward
· Coordination of Forecasts and Budgets are transparent and efficient
· Internal processes are continually enhanced, allowing more time for innovative and thought provoking value-add analysis.
The role requires an experienced FP&A manager who will bring energy and passion to this dynamic, diverse and highly acquisitive company.
You will need to influence and inspire all levels of the Finance team – the regional Finance teams, the local Finance teams and the outsourced teams.
You will also need to communicate to and guide the DAN Exec, the Global Brand leaders and the FP&A team at the Dentsu Inc. parent company in Japan.
The role will also deputise for the Head of Group FP&A, when required.
Financial Reporting & Analysis (70%)
· Ensure that all internal monthly Actuals reporting, annual Budgeting and quarterly Forecasting is delivered in a timely and accurate way (P&L and Balance Sheet), balancing speed, efficiency and quality.
· Deliver best in class financial information and analysis to both the DAN Exec, Global Brand leaders and Dentsu Inc. Finance team, providing timely, sound and clear financial analysis of current results and insights on impacts to future performance.
· Summarise the financial trends across businesses, geographies, brands and capabilities into Board level executive summaries.
· Support the continual improvement of P&L, Working Capital and Cash Conversion analysis across the globe.
· Attend the monthly regional business performance reviews, driving closure of the resulting action plans with each region.
· Co-ordinate the Budgeting and Forecasting process, working in collaboration with regional Finance teams to ensure planning is delivered on time and is complete.
· Develop new reporting formats and analytical tools with the Group consolidation system team, to drive improved financial insight and performance.
· Maintain a robust FP&A control environment that adheres to the DAN Group policies and embeds best practice across the business.
Business Partnering (20%)
· Provide best in class reporting and analysis to the DAN Exec and Global Brand leaders, identifying Operating Profit risks to be mitigated and opportunities to be pursued.
· Provide ad hoc analysis as required by the Global teams, including the DAN Exec, Global Brand leaders, Treasury, Tax, M&A, IT, Internal Audit, Legal and HR.
External Reporting (5%)
· Provide analytical support to the external audit process throughout the year
Finance team development (5%)
· Be an active part of the Group Finance team, helping it develop into a top quartile, professional, high performing function.
· Build strong team ethos with the regional and local Finance teams.
· Develop the roles of the Reporting Centre of Excellence based in Bangalore.
· Qualified accountant with global FP&A experience in a fast paced, ambitious and multinational environment within a FTSE100-sized company
· Proven experience of business partnering and commercial acumen, with proven capability to communicate financial performance to senior executives
· Strong communication, influencing, collaboration and relationship building skills across global cultures
· Excellent stakeholder management skills
· Clear record of being curious, robust and shrewd, driving improved financial reporting within a business
· Fluent English language skills
· Other languages an advantage
· Experience of incorporating new acquisitions
· Knowledge of the Media or Digital sectors
· Systems: Experience using SAP BPC and Tableau
Our values and behaviours:
Agile – Anticipate business needs, continuous process improvement, be flexible whilst maintain high standards
Pioneering – Being constantly curious, be bold in challenging the status quo, support a culture of openness
Ambitious – Strive for excellence, drive hard to achieve, learn from experiences
Responsible – Uphold the highest levels of integrity, lead by example, be courageous in raining concerns
Collaborative – Operate as one finance team locally and globally by sharing best practice and following standard practices and processes
What you’ll get from us:
You’ll get exposure to some of the key decision makers within the business and be able to get experience in a role which is global in its reach. There will be ample opportunity for you to make process improvements and make a name yourself within an exciting work environment.
Dentsu Aegis Network is a fantastic place to work with many great benefits on offer including 25 days’ annual holiday, Cycle to Work Scheme, and get your Birthday day off!
Not only is it an incredibly fun place to work but as part of a multinational organisation there are many opportunities to advance your career once you have proven yourself.