Senior Partnerships & Content Manager
The Story Lab in Manchester is expanding, we are looking for a Senior Partnerships & Content Manager. This is an exciting role which will help to ensure brilliant ideas achieve executional excellence and are seen through to a seamless and impeccable delivery. Giving clients confidence in the ability of The Storylab to deliver on its promises your contribution to our work will be a key factor in our ability to drive renewals and repeat business. All of our projects involve challenging media owners, clients and internal teams to think beyond the norm so the right candidate needs to be comfortable working in unfamiliar territory.
- Take the lead in developing, managing and selling ambitious work that delights clients and builds our market-leading reputation in commercial content
- Championing the Story LAB project management process to lead the delivery of some of the most ambitious projects in media championing and owning the The Story Lab project management process
- Demonstrate clear ability to manage senior stakeholder across client, agency and media teams, ensuring projects run smoothly and all are clear on roles and requirements at all times
- Work closely with the Commercial Team to maximise client benefit and increase revenue potential project by project as well as by financial period
- Align with Amplifi processes on financial booking and reporting to ensure we are as disciplined as we are creative
- Build strong relationships with client teams to identify new pitch opportunities early and to stay close to their business to ensure we remain relevant
The Ideal Candidate
- A strong grounding in media, with an excellent understanding of the wider media marketplace & how digital is influencing both media and editorial models
- Significant experience managing client media deals ideally with experience of delivering complex partnership activity involving multiple stakeholders
- Experience of collaborating with content owners to deliver ambitious work across multiple paid, owned and earned platforms
- Negotiating with content owners to achieve deeper value and exploitation of their IP rather just to achieve lower pricing
- Highly skilled in problem-solving & analytical skills, with a strong attention to detail
- Good communicator, comfortable taking responsibility for keeping a project on track delivering pre-agreed client KPI’s
- Exquisite interpersonal skills including giving and receiving feedback with all project stakeholders
In addition to a competitive salary, we are committed to creating a great environment for all our employees. We offer everything you would expect from a large company including 25 days holiday plus the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, life assurance, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers that you’ll have access to as an employee.
About the Company
Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is presenting many opportunities as well as a new, complex media eco-system. From identifying who the consumers are, to how they make their decisions.
Dentsu Aegis Network is made up of nine global network brands - Carat, Dentsu, Dentsu media, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum and supported by its specialist/multi-market brands. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. Offering a distinctive and innovative range of products and services, Dentsu Aegis Network is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with over 30,000 dedicated specialists.
The Story - We combine data and editorial talent to identify the right stories, storytellers and content formats for some of the most innovative brands in the world. The Lab - We work with forward-thinking production, media and entertainment companies to fund, produce and distribute premium entertainment content that travels
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.