Who are we?
We are 360i - Powered by Curiosity.
360i is an award-winning digital agency specializing in search engine marketing, social media, mobile marketing and web design and development. We create integrated marketing strategies to drive brand visibility, engage customers and increase ROI.
Recent awards 360i have won include:
• Agency of the Year & Best Social Agency (iMedia Awards)
• Most Innovative Agency (Digiday Awards)
• Agency of the Year (The Bees Awards)
• 6 x Cannes Lions Winner (Cannes Lions Awards)
The UK office opened at the start of 2013 and has already secured projects with a number of high profile brands including John Lewis Insurance, Enterprise Rent-a-Car, Carnival Cruises, Monster and the ABInbev and Intersnack Group. Part of the success has been the close working relationship with the rest of the Dentsu Aegis Network in the UK. Having seen significant growth since start, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a strong team with an exciting future ahead.
Here at 360i our people are put first; working from a beautiful open-plan office with no designated seating, based a stone’s throw from Regent’s Park which is surrounded by cafés and restaurants, so you’re never short of something to get for lunch.
What’s the job?
We are looking for an outstanding Senior Strategist to help our clients in executing progressive, world-class social marketing. This person will work with clients as lead Strategist in order to identify specific business opportunities, leverage findings from the Insights team and then apply the knowledge to develop powerful creative and communications strategies. The Strategist will own development of creative and content briefs and will partner with Creative, Account, Social, and Paid Media to ensure agency teams stay true to the strategic vision and voice though campaign development and rollout. You'll work on campaigns that are digital and social at the core, but could extend into all media.
- 5+ years working in Strategic Planning at an advertising agency providing strategic brand and business counsel to Fortune 500 clients
- Proven success leading brands in digital and social marketing channels
- Partner and counselor to creative teams to help them develop stronger work
- The ability to overcome a brand/business challenge through the development of a communications architecture that weaves seamlessly into the consumer journey
- Success in developing big ideas that forge strong emotional connections between brand and consumer
- Knowledge of non-social digital channels such as search and display is a definite advantage as is experience of planning integrated campaigns
- You understand and search out better understanding of what makes things tick to find core customer insights that take complex business challenges and turn them into simple solutions that drive overall brand engagement
- Great story teller and presenter, and history of pitching and winning business from new and existing clients
- Dynamic, innovative marketer with strong analytical skills, business acumen and industry presence who has a passion for ideas and building business
- The ability to thrive in an environment that values entrepreneurialism and results and work across a matrix environment
What can we offer you?
Our agency drives culture through our own employees, with clearly set objectives there is unprecedented potential for career progression, with almost 75% of our roles being filled by internal promotions. You will have access to Dentsu Aegis’ training and development programmes, you’ll work closely with the world’s biggest media partners to access exclusive features and products (tier one partnerships with Google, Facebook and Twitter!)
We are committed to creating a great place to work, so you’ll also get the little perks such as free toast in the morning, team days out, kitchen’s with free fruit, teas and coffee, 2 extra days’ holiday to get involved with charity work and you always get another day off for your birthday! But most importantly you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team culture, and you will work in an environment where you are supported, pushed and developed!
Like what you’ve read? Hit the “apply” button and let’s chat!
Dentsu Aegis Network:
Dentsu Aegis Network is made up of nine global network brands - Carat, Dentsu, Dentsu media, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum and supported by its specialist/multi-market brands. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. Offering a distinctive and innovative range of products and services, Dentsu Aegis Network is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with over 30,000 dedicated specialists. With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is presenting many opportunities as well as a new, complex media eco-system. From identifying who the consumers are, to how they make their decisions.
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.