Senior Web Analyst
We are seeking a bright and ambitious Web Analyst to join iProspect’s fast-growing web analytics team.
While iProspect’s passion is business performance, our reward is knowing it makes a difference, seeing results we deliver for our clients every day. Last year alone we tracked and harnessed more than 100 billion unique digital data signals, delivered more than 700m visits to clients’ sites/ apps, and generated more than 25m unique sales. This contributed more than £1billion of spend to the UK economy.
Part of the Dentsu Aegis Network family, iProspect is a global, award-winning performance marketing agency with a connected network of 83 offices across 53 countries. A critical marketing partner for our clients, we deliver transformative business outcomes. Our talented specialist teams across the UK & Ireland drive business performance for clients including: Sky, Kellogg's, John Lewis, Diageo, Eurostar, ASOS, Microsoft, The Economist to ensure that they win in today's digital economy.
You will be given the opportunity to work with some of the world’s leading brands, helping implement web analytics tools, conduct website optimisation projects and report on success to our clients.
You will need to be tech-savvy, a self starter and have a flair for problem solving as you will be tasked with complex projects from day 1.
Primarily the role will consist of two main work streams:
1) Implementing web analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
2) Delivering web analytics reports/analysis
You will be
- Providing technical support to our Google Analytics client base.
- Finding robust solutions to web analytics queries and questions
- Analysing Google Analytics & Omniture data to uncover actionable insight that can be delivered to clients
- Assisting with the implementation of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager on client websites
What we are looking for
- Good analytical skills ideally coupled with creative approaches to problem solving
- Previous web analytics experience, ideally within a client facing environment.
- Ability to explain technical data and concepts to a non technical audience
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships internally and externally
- Google Analytics, Adobe SiteCatalyst (or other web analytics tools)
We are a curious bunch. We're always learning, because technology doesn't stop moving. You'll work with some incredibly smart people who'll teach you everything they know. And you'll have new skills and ideas that will teach us a few things too.
We are committed to creating a great place to work, so you’ll also get the little perks such as free toast in the morning, team days out, kitchens with free fruit, teas and coffee, and 2 extra days’ holiday to get involved with charity work.
But most importantly you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team culture, and you will work in an environment where you are supported, pushed and developed!
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you