Spanish or German Speaking SEO Executive
A bit about the role...
We have an amazing opportunity for someone German or French Speaking who is looking to build a career in SEO and digital marketing. We can provide you with extensive training and the chance to work in close alignment with other digital channels and industry experts! The SEO team at iProspect is 100 people strong and you’ll be working with some of worlds the most high-profile brands (we're rated gold standard by the IPA).
Creativity, enthusiasm, energy, commitment and a real sense of team spirit will help you to fulfil your potential here. If you’re someone with the desire and ability to be engrossed in learning, as well as showing initiative and taking pride in their work then this is the role for you.
What does iProspect do?
Think big. Really big. And really successful. And you’ll get a sense of our clients. As a leading digital marketing agency, we create powerful marketing programs for some of the world’s largest and most successful brands and our diligence has been recognised with multiple awards including The Drum’s Media Agency of the year 2016. From effective search engine marketing programs to social media strategies, our work helps these major players stay ahead of the competition. Our clients turn to us for one thing: digital marketing excellence that produces impactful business results.
What will you be doing?
· Supporting the SEO Manager/Account Director in planning SEO strategies that deliver results-driven solutions.
· Creating and executing SEO strategies with the goal of increasing search engine organic traffic and leads
· Solid Excel, Google Analytics and SEO Tools knowledge.
· Providing actionable insight to direct the SEO strategy
· Support the team to develop leading SEO strategies alongside Search Strategists that clearly articulates success.
· Support the Owned team to formulate ideas for widgets and infographics
· Working closely and advising clients on usability, information architecture, taxonomy and dynamic web development
· Working closely with other digital teams to leverage other consumer developments and to maintain a close link between all digital media marketing channels.
What are we looking for?
· Professional working profiency in German OR French & English.
· On the ball with SEO developments as well as wider marketing industry trends.
· Proven web development / online marketing experience
· Experience in both on and off-site search engine optimisation
· Proficient in Microsoft programs including Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint.
What’s in it for you?
We’re part of the Dentsu Aegis network of agencies so you get the perks of iProspect while being within a much larger organisation! We offer everything you would expect a global corporation to provide including competitive pension plans, income protection, life assurance, critical illness cover – all the stuff that might seem a little boring but comes in very handy when you start looking at things like buying a house…
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Click apply and if you’ve got what it takes, we’ll be in touch! If you’d like more information about the role, email me at email@example.com
The Ideal Candidate
About the Company