We are looking for a unique strategic leader who is skilled in brand planning, expert in digital marketing and fluent in social platform recommendations and activations. The opportunity is to lead a well-established, well-known brand in a unique category with clients hungry to push the envelope in their approach to digital and social marketing.
The Strategy Director will lead the strategic process for 360i; Pushing the envelope with strategic thinking and leading the team to get it done. This person will also be charged with contributing to agency thought leadership and best-practice solutions for the overall strategic planning process at one of the fastest growing divisions at 360i.
The right person for this role is an innovative thinker who will push for the right answer not the easy answer and who is able to form tight relationships with clients and agency partners that results in great work going to market.
We are looking for a unique strategic leader who is skilled in brand planning, expert in digital marketing and fluent in social platform recommendations and activations. The opportunity is to lead a well-established, well-known brand in a unique category with clients hungry to push
the envelope in their approach to digital and social marketing.
The Ideal Candidate
What are we looking for?
· A proven track record of managing integrated digital campaigns, with experience of delivering a range of services from media planning and buying to search, analytics, affiliates and social (content, influencer marketing, channel activation, community management), insights, strategy, creative production (website design, online advertising, apps), to media planning and buying, search, analytics and affiliates.
· Proven ability in coordinating a team and with large, complex campaigns, controlling timelines & budgets, anticipating issues, dealing with problems and working towards a solution.
· Able to present ideas confidently and concisely to clients and other stakeholders
· A drive to develop new business from existing client relationships
· Strong analytical skills for campaign performance reporting, measuring success and optimising future activity
· Track record of dealing with complex problems, be those business challenges or character types
· Natural disposition to viewing challenges as opportunities
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
About the Company
360i Europe is the London-based office of award-winning digital marketing agency 360i. Through insights, ideas and the latest technologies, our team of digital experts drive award-winning results for marketers.
We are a highly strategic creative and media partner for clients combining together digital expertise – in insights, strategy, social, influencer marketing, search, analytics and media – with a deep understanding of how people discover brands and share stories across all channels.
The agency’s clients include Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Eurostar, Converse and The National Lottery.