Amplifi is the media investment arm of Dentsu Aegis Network. In our Stafford office the team operate as an administrative extension to the London planning and buying teams with a focus on data analysis, campaign implementation, auditing and cross channel reporting as well as supporting with ad-hoc requests.
We pride ourselves on being a centre of operational excellence working across Digital, Print, TV & Radio. We have a portfolio of high profile clients such as the Government, Microsoft, Shop Direct, Honda, Santander & Debenhams plus many more.
- Deliver accurate and detailed client reports which monitor campaign performance, providing analysis and optimisation notes where necessary.
- Book upcoming campaigns onto our internal media bookings platform.
- Work collaboratively with our Ad Operations department to traffic new campaigns and ensure all tags are prepared ready for when the campaign is due to go live.
- Liaise with key contacts from the London office on a daily basis and build up excellent working relationships.
- Complete auditing and data collection tasks to the highest standard possible, ensuring deadlines are met and work delivered is 100% accurate.
- Follow the quality assurance process, ensuring all work being delivered to internal stakeholders is error free.
- Be innovative in challenging current processes by pro-actively implementing new ways to process reports and represent data.
- Participate in team huddles and knowledge shares.
- Liaise with external contacts including suppliers and media owners on a daily basis, ensuring communication always remains professional.
- Research and track competitor activity alongside tracking and recording print ad positions.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for a candidate who is;
- Has strong administrative skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Confident in handling large amounts of data.
- Able to work as both part of a team and on own initiative.
- Time efficient & works well to deadlines.
- Excellent communication with both internal and external contacts.
- Ability to accurately follow written and verbal instruction.
- Able to prioritise own workload.
- Have a methodical approach to work, and able to problem solve.
- Basic Excel knowledge is essential.
- Confident at learning and using bespoke platforms.
- Eagerness to learn.