A bit about the team…
Hi there – welcome to what we like to call “The 7th Floor DAN Fam”! We are a group of friendly, approachable and outgoing PA’s with a passion for organisation and making our day to day jobs enjoyable. We work at a fast pace and because of this we tend to support each other in most aspects of our jobs. The Team Spirit is off the charts and we want someone to join us who can offer energy, willingness and who can hit the ground running. As mentioned in the spec, our Network, is an exciting and hardworking Media environment with the freedom to voice your thoughts and opinions, to help the Administration team work seamlessly! If this sounds like a team you would like to be a part of, get in touch!
What do we do?
Dentsu Aegis Network helps clients build consumer relationships by communicating their products and brands effectively. Our distinctive and innovative range of products and services include marketing and communications strategies through digital creative execution, media planning and buying, mobile applications, SEO, content creation, brand tracking and marketing analytics:
What will you be doing?
- Support select group of Leadership Team members with administration
- Diary management for external meetings
- External guest management including; welcoming, offering tea/coffee, taking them to where they need to be
- Booking meeting room/managing set up when required
- Courier/Taxi/Restaurant bookings
- Managing expenses for Leadership Team members
- Arranging team workshops, at times for more than 30 people
It would be great if you had:
- Knowledge of MS Outlook
- Knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and MS Powerpoint
- Ability to multi-tasks and consistently deliver high-quality work to timescale
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to take responsibility for your own work
- Flexibility – willingness to offer assistance to those working closely to Leadership Team members
- Ability to gain the information required in a professional manner, whilst maintaining a good relationship with your direct and non-direct reports
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise a number of tasks
What’s in it for you?
We are part of the Dentsu Aegis Network of agencies, so you benefit from the perks of being within the creative and fun media industry, whilst also being part of an international organisation! We offer everything you would expect a global corporation to provide including competitive pension plans, income protection, life assurance, critical illness cover – all the stuff that might seem a little unexciting but can come in handy when you need it!
We value the strength that diversity brings to our business. By building partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns, we are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace every year.
We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches within all our roles. Although we can’t promise we can offer you everything you want or need, we do promise to discuss it with you in an open and honest conversation.
Click apply and if you’ve got what it takes, we’ll be in touch! If you’d like more information about the role, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org