Technical Web Analyst
Life in the Analytics & CRO team:
At iProspect, Analytics & Optimisation is at the heart of a robust business strategy and the ability to measure interaction and engagement across all owned digital assets is crucial for our clients
With the advertising industry increasingly moving towards a “Data-First” approach, our the analytics & optimisation team is becoming a central piece in the strategic conversations with the brands.
Our specialists are trained to deliver bespoke consultancy, implementation and training around data, analytics, tracking and optimising web properties.
We are all passionate about our field and love to teach others how to do what we do, in a team where two days are never the same, and where we never stop learning new skills
WHAT’S THE JOB? WHAT WILL I ACTUALLY DO?!
- Lead Web Analytics Implementation across web, mobile and apps
- Create bespoke tracking code for a complex implementation of Adobe and Google Analytics
- QA test the existing implementation, continuously driving improvement and optimising data flows
- Communicate and educate stakeholders on best practice approaches for implementation of Web Analytics and Tag Management
- Technical analysis and research using a variety of analytic tools and data sources
The Ideal Candidate
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- Advanced knowledge of Web Analytics Implementation best practice, and hands-on practical experience managing complex implementations
- Extensive and proven experience with Tag Management Systems, ideally GTM however others such as Tealium & DTM are welcomed
- Experience of working with APIs
- Excellent stakeholder management experience, and strong project management experience
WHO ARE WE?
While iProspect’s passion is business performance, our reward is knowing it makes a difference, seeing results we deliver for our clients every day. Last year alone we tracked and harnessed more than 100 billion unique digital data signals, delivered more than 700m visits to clients’ sites/ apps, and generated more than 25m unique sales. This contributed more than £1billion of spend to the UK economy.
Part of the Dentsu Aegis Network family, iProspect is a global, award-winning performance marketing agency with a connected network of 83 offices across 53 countries. A critical partner for business growth, our talented specialist teams across the UK & Ireland drive business performance for clients including: Sky, Kellogg's, John Lewis, Diageo, Eurostar, ASOS, Microsoft, TheEconomist to ensure that they win in today's digital economy.
About the Company
BUT… WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
Our agency drives culture through our own employees, with clearly set objectives there is unprecedented potential for career progression, with almost 75% of our roles being filled by internal promotions. You will have access to Dentsu Aegis’ training and development programmes, you’ll work closely with the world’s biggest media partners to access exclusive features and products (tier one partnerships with Google, Facebook and Twitter!)
We are committed to creating a great place to work, so you’ll also get the little perks such as free toast in the morning, team days out, kitchen’s with free fruit, teas and coffee, 2 extra days’ holiday to get involved with charity work and you always get another day off for your birthday! But most importantly you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team culture, and you will work in an environment where you are supported, pushed and developed!
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.