UX Research Manager
As a UX Research Manager, your role will be focused around managing a team of conversion & research professionals, dedicated to producing the highest quality of work within agreed deadlines. You will ensure your team has the necessary tools and skills to maintain the highest standards in Conversion Rate Optimisation delivery, ensuring all of our clients’ needs are met and expectations exceeded. You will take pride in your work, helping to deliver best in class campaigns that are not only innovative but rooted in insight.
- Key understanding of how to plan, conduct and analyse user research to gather a deep knowledge of user behavior and needs.
- In depth knowledge of Conversion (both qualitative and quantitative), keeping up to date with the latest trends, updates and techniques.
- A sound grounding in digital media, with a good general understanding of how each channel impacts one another.
- Take accountability for quality of output and will actively measure and consider success.
- Expert in creating and managing processes.
- Adaptable beyond the core aspect of the role.
- Role modelling our values and behaviours at all times.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in research, conversion or ux working with high traffic website(s)
- Experience in team management and/or mentoring and coaching others.
- Experience gained working with the relevant technologies.
- Passionate about the internet and technology, with a keen interest in the development of CRO as a channel, keeping track of new developments within the industry.
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all of our employees. We offer everything you would expect from a large company - 25 days holiday, competitive pension plans, life assurance, free eye tests and rail season ticket loans. As well as perks such as Flexible Fridays, kitchens stocked with tea and coffee and staff events, there are great local and national discounts from leading retailers.
We also offer lifestyle benefits such as cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) days to use working for charitable causes each year. There is also a great holiday allowance scheme allowing you to buy a couple of extra day’s holiday too!
About the Company
Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is presenting many opportunities as well as a new, complex media eco-system. From identifying who the consumers are, to how they make their decisions.
Dentsu Aegis Network is made up of nine global network brands - Carat, Dentsu, Dentsu media, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum and supported by its specialist/multi-market brands. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. Offering a distinctive and innovative range of products and services, Dentsu Aegis Network is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with over 30,000 dedicated specialists.
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.