AV Planning Account Manager
Posted on 6/6/2017
Our focus is to unlock business outcomes for our clients through three key areas of opportunity.
- We are driving innovation in media investment, accelerating the ability to engage with the right customer at the right time by driving the pace of change in programmatic.
- We are creating new commercial opportunities in the market, by building a diverse infrastructure of partner relationships to unlock client growth and cost opportunities.
- And we are realising the investment opportunities of the new value chain in content through the Story Lab.
We can deliver on this because of a unique approach to the market which challenges the legacies across media.
- We build sustainable relationships with key partners focused on growth, which makes us the media partner of choice and is executed in multifaceted deals with key partners across content, data, technology, insight, infrastructure and advertising
- We have a unique structure versus our competition in the market, where all of our capabilities and the total investment scale sit within one single platform, to connect and realise the best opportunities for our clients that the supply side has to offer
- The proposition is powered by over 350 specialists operating in a unique investment culture which is focused on constantly innovating in the market and thus driving business outcomes, not just media outputs
- We are the client and media owner partner of choice.
The successful candidate will work across a portfolio of high profile Dentsu Aegis clients to be confirmed. Our client roster currently includes Diageo, Kelloggs, British Airways, Shop Direct, Vauxhall, TSB, Santander, Go Compare, Wickes, Arla, Honda + Lactalis amongst others. Any successful candidate will report into their line Manager with the expectation of delivering best in class AV planning across all campaigns.
As an AV Planning Manager your responsibilities will cover (not exhaustive):
• Managing a team to deliver consistent and best in class campaigns across AV
• Manage your team's workflow, output and development
• Drive strong DAN Opco relationships, being the point person for escalation of issues across buying AV campaigns
• Manage and deliver on client PRF’s and liaise with the Commercial team to track
• Liaise and manage external auditor relationships to ensure Amplifi’s interests are maintained
• Being an Amplifi Ambassador, understanding the ‘Amplifi AV’ vision current + future
- You will have experience in delivering high-quality implementation and innovative media solutions & creating ‘Award Winning’ work across all areas of AV.
- Assist in delivering the investment management for Amplifi across all of AV
- Working closely with the AV buying team across all media to ensure optimal results across the whole portfolio
- Develop a good working relationship with auditors including the understanding of quality scores and best practice for the clients responsible for
- Being proactive in identifying problems and resolving
- Use best practice buying processes + have a strong understanding of the
- Contribute and help lead weekly Huddles
- Building strong working relationships with DAN Opco’s across AV
- Helping to train & develop direct reports, including identifying and addressing any training or development needs across AV (TVP / RACE / CARIA / DDS / Adazzle / CCS)
- Responsible for team creating a strong relationship with Stafford + Comms Planners
- Being able to identify and act on commercial opportunities across AV
- Ensuring team are attending client + agency meetings and presenting AV output
Personal Excellence Required:
- Good understanding of auditing process and ability to manage those involved in the process
- Experience of managing a team
- Proven ability to ensure 100% accuracy across all planning and commercial processes
- Highly numerate and analytical
- Calm under pressure and able to deliver work to deadlines.
- Decision maker with strong interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills to work across all levels with
Amplifiteam and external media owners + Comms Planners
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to prioritise your own and others workloads
- Proactive attitude to work and career development
- IT literacy – competent in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and able to pick up new systems as necessary
- Flexibility to work outside of contractual hours as and when required
• NABS Fast Forward Excel
• Influencing Skills
• Presentation Skills
• Circus Street
• Media Maths
• Market Knowledge
• Google Certification BPP
• AV Bitesize Sessions
• Weekly L+D sessions
• Step Forward
*please note the closing date for this role is the 6th July 2017*
Dentsu Aegis Network