AV Planning Assistant (Graduate)
As AV Planning Assistant you will support your line manager in all aspects of AV planning. Showing a willingness to learn beyond your structured training whilst developing a clear understanding of the wider broadcast planning and buying process.
- Support line manages in all aspects of AV Planning as required
- Ensure all AV Planning communication is sent out in the agreed formats
- Demonstrate an understanding of all basic TV formulae and the how to construct a AV media schedule accurately
- Understand the AV landscape in terms of each sales house, the role of each channel and product offerings
- Assist in the media planning and buying function under guidance
- Show an understanding of media terminology and the intricacies of planning systems
- Start to build relationships with clients and media owners
The Ideal Candidate
- The ability to communicate effectively
- An inquisitive mind and entrepreneurial spirit
- A willingness to work hard, collaborate and drive own development
- Shows an interest in media and associated technologies
- Worked as part of a wider team
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our people. We offer everything you would expect from a large company – like 25 days’ holiday – and a few additions, like the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, life assurance, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers that you’ll have access to as an employee.
You will also have access to Dentsu Aegis’ training and development programmes, and you’ll get to work closely with the world’s biggest media partners to access exclusive features and products.
Most importantly, you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team and you’ll work in an environment where you are supported, pushed and developed.
About the Company
When you join Dentsu Aegis Network you’re becoming part of a 40,000-strong team. A team with diverse talents in media, creative content and technology. And one with a shared ambition: to innovate the way brands are built.
Our collaborative and agile ways of working means you’ll develop versatile skills and be exposed to new and exciting thinking. Combine that with a pioneering spirit aimed at making a positive impact on brands, society and each other – and you’ll soon realise why we’re at the forefront of the digital economy.
Together we make our mark. Together we embrace the true potential of disruption. And together – across 145 countries – we help our clients win in a changing world. If you want to belong to a one global network where opportunities are limitless – we look forward to welcoming you.
Check out what its like to work here:
Diversity & Inclusion
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Dentsu Aegis Network