AV Planning - Associate Director
We are looking for an Associate Director in our AV team, in Manchester.
This is a key role working across Amplifi’s biggest account. You will work closely with the Group Director to help grow and shape the department. You will ensure the highest level of strategic insight is applied to all AV activity within your group. Deliver improvement of our AV product; better performance for clients whilst working to deliver Amplifi’s wider trading goals. You will manage a team of planners who deliver high-quality work.
- Development of plans, forecasts and strategy documents, for any clients in the Dentsu Aegis Network North portfolio
- Work closely with the strategy & client service teams, using knowledge of the client, their business/brand, their consumers and the industry in which they operate, to deliver market leading AV stack
- Demonstrate the ability to manage all aspects of multiple high profile AV accounts and quality control output from other broadcast staff in the process
- Maintain expert knowledge of the AV marketplace to anticipate opportunities and threats
- Show strong leadership by ensuring that the wider team are engaged and trained to the required standard, minimising staff turnover in the process
- Ensure all AV trading agreements are delivered without exception
- Identify & deliver opportunities to drive VOD and the digital agenda to generate revenue growth
- Proactively manage, motivate and develop team members, through regular reviews of performance and aligning their development plans across all Dentsu Aegis Network North offices
The Ideal Candidate
- Aptitude to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Ability to pre-empt issues and be pro-active in producing solutions
- Has the ability to work under pressure and with short deadlines
- Excellent communicator, comfortable with showing what data means
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience of the AV planning and buying markets is essential
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills in a previous role
- Effective management skills
- Passionate about AV and technology, with a keen interest in the development of broadcast as a channel, keeping track of new developments within the industry
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our people. We offer everything you would expect from a large company – like 25 days’ holiday – and a few additions, like the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, life assurance, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers that you’ll have access to as an employee.
You will also have access to Dentsu Aegis’ training and development programmes, and you’ll get to work closely with the world’s biggest media partners to access exclusive features and products.
Most importantly, you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team and you’ll work in an environment where you are supported, pushed and developed.
About the Company
When you join Dentsu Aegis Network you’re becoming part of a 40,000-strong team. A team with diverse talents in media, creative content and technology. And one with a shared ambition: to innovate the way brands are built.
Our collaborative and agile ways of working means you’ll develop versatile skills and be exposed to new and exciting thinking. Combine that with a pioneering spirit aimed at making a positive impact on brands, society and each other – and you’ll soon realise why we’re at the forefront of the digital economy.
Together we make our mark. Together we embrace the true potential of disruption. And together – across 145 countries – we help our clients win in a changing world. If you want to belong to a one global network where opportunities are limitless – we look forward to welcoming you.
Check out what its like to work here:
Diversity & Inclusion
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Dentsu Aegis Network