AV Planning Executive
The purpose of this role is to support your line manager in the smooth running of AV accounts across the group, whilst developing your knowledge in all aspects of AV planning from initial strategy stage through to transmission.
- Demonstrate an understanding of how to implementationally plan an AV media schedule using best practice guidelines
- Demonstrate the ability to evaluate a specific broadcast opportunity e.g. sponsorship, spot, video, or Adsmart campaign
- Construct detailed rationale to support your planning recommendations
- Has a good understanding of basic AV trading mechanics and the wider broadcast / digital marketplace in general
- Takes responsibility for the booking process of your clients activity through to delivery of each campaign
The Ideal Candidate
- Client accounts run effectively
- Trading is within group parameters
- Schedule construction in line within agreed formats
- Construct documents to an exceptional standard
- Updating plans regularly in line with market changes
- Evaluation of market opportunities
- Use of agency and external tools to run for reports for the wider team
- Positive attitude in the office
- Working collaboratively to deliver results
- Proactively driven own development
- Passionate about media/technology
- Proven track record of working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Worked as part of a team, supporting managers and mentoring junior team members
- Actively worked with and engaged key partners
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our employees. We offer everything you would expect from a large company – like 25 days’ holiday – and some things you wouldn't, like the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, life assurance, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers that you’ll have access to as an employee.
About the Company
Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is presenting many opportunities as well as a new, complex media eco-system. From identifying who the consumers are, to how they make their decisions.
Amplifi is the media investment arm of Dentsu Aegis Network. The core objective of Amplifiis to deliver efficient trading along with strategic & innovative media solutions, whilst embracing the changing world of media. Working closely with our media partners to ensure a point of difference vs the market; to be the media agency of choice. It is pivotal that we are agile, pioneering and collaborative to ensure we deliver innovative and strategic thinking whilst maintaining commerciality.
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Dentsu Aegis Network