Account Assistant - Client Leadership
The purpose of this role is to play a key bridging role within the client account team, providing support to Executives, Senior Executives, and Managers, assisting in their day to day duties and development of campaigns.
- Proactive support role for team: most specifically executive, senior executive and manager
- Responds to agile client requests in a positive manner
- Uses research tools to pull data and insights as requested by the team. Provides supporting work for planning processes.
- Collates data for competitor reports, media industry trends, live research, client presentations
- Collates client performance data monitoring performance vs. forecast, identifying anomalies and escalating issues
- Actions small campaign requests with supervision
- Supports team in day to day administration of client account & financial delivery: Raises POs and keeps PO sheets up to date and accurate
- Helps manage relationships with clients, across DAN and with other markets as needed
- Attendance at all relevant training, and media owner presentations
The Ideal Candidate
No technical skills required key focus is transferable skills of organisation, communication, numeracy, attention to detail, a willingness to learn and develop, and an interest in media and good with people. This role will be an ideal opportunity for candidates from a non-media background.
Key attributes required:
- Work at pace and with a positive attitude
- Focus on Quality & accuracy
- Communicates effectively
- Influence collaborative outcomes
- Ability to build credibility with clients and internal stakeholders as a key member of the team
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our employees. We offer everything you would expect from a large company like 25 days holiday and some things you wouldn't, like the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, life assurance, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers that youll have access to as an employee.
About the Company
iProspect is a global, award-winning marketing agency that drives business performance for many of the worlds largest brands. A trusted partner with an in-depth understanding of consumer behaviour, iProspect reshapes brand strategies to meet the fast-paced demands of the convergent world with a focus on exceeding the clients business objectives.
iProspect delivers personal, adaptive and valuable digital experiences utilising proprietary solutions including: paid and natural search, content generation, data & insights, social media management, structured data and feeds, performance display, conversion optimisation and affiliates.
Our values and behaviours define us and you must embody each of these in your role at iProspect:
- Were agile - were nimble, fast and flexible; thinking and acting differently. We decide with speed, spotting new opportunities and achieving excellent ROI while reaching out to new audiences.
- Were pioneering never been done is not a phrase that bothers us. We take well calculated risks and push the boundaries. Our curiosity defines us always exploring new ways to drive value and results.
- Were ambitious - were always working to make things better, aiming high and never settling for the status quo. We have a trail blazing and inquisitive culture where relentlessness and hunger are rewarded.
- Were responsible - we get real results by doing things the right way. That means putting quality first, taking ownership of our actions, communicating openly and treating people well in everything we do.
- Were collaborative - Were an extension of our clients teams and share their goals. Outstanding results are achieved by cultivating ideas and knowledge across our network and forging partnerships with the best in the business.
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Communitys race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles we cant promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Dentsu Aegis Network