Account Director, William Grant & Burberry
We are looking for an Account Director to join Vizeum Global and work on William Grant and Burberry.
The purpose of this role is to drive business growth by unlocking the client’s business opportunity and DAN capability, to deliver outstanding client service, innovative and ambitious client solutions which have business value to clients at the heart. This person will:
- Deliver innovative and ambitious, strategic and commercial solutions that balance client and agency values working closely with colleagues in the global and local organisation, and clients
- Own relationships with mid-level clients on a day to day basis: deepen the relationship to ensure retention and growth
- Immerse yourself in the client’s business including knowing client’s products inside out and applying this knowledge to deliver innovative, ambitious client plans and service
- Improve client satisfaction to expand existing revenue streams and build new ones
- Create the conditions for great work and champion great work: manage the team to ensure outstanding client service, but also to help the team grow and develop. Nurture and encourage a strong culture within the team
- Work seamlessly with other OPCOS and markets as needed to ensure best in class delivery
- Support senior account leadership in building account plans to stimulate and track future work and managing resources effectively
- Understand client commercial framework and works with senior account leadership to ensure business is run profitably
- This role will be essential in the continuance of strong relationships across Dentsu Aegis Network Group to ensure a smooth working partnership across key Operating Companies
- Drive and determination is vital to ensure we deliver against flawless execution across both brands
- The role will include working at a global level as well as with local market stakeholders
- This role will be a key figure within the day to day management of the Burberry & WGS relationship. The client team is based in London & Dublin and are constantly engaged. The candidate will have key contact with all relevant stakeholders within both brand networks. Gaining the trust and respect of all will be essential – confidence and excellent communication skills are therefore paramount
- Working closely with the DAN regional teams in EMEIA, APAC and Americas, and be a key go-to person for these teams.
- The role will have a digital responsibility in working closely with the Global Digital Connector at Dentsu Aegis Network so experience in digital is essential. Digital media knowledge will be key to set-up best practice coordination amongst digital channels, both from a performance and branding perspective Likewise, understanding key digital campaign metrics and how digital reports work will be important
- There will also be opportunities to propose and activate innovative global digital initiatives as we strive to help Burberry & WGS to maintain the digital leadership edge.
- The role will also work closely with the insights / innovation team and have the opportunity to drive new thinking, ideas and opportunities to enhance media performance and therefore our working relationship
- The candidate will have opportunity to work on new / exciting projects to ensure we continue to push the boundaries in bought media
- Competitive Reporting that blends both data and insight that feeds seamlessly into planning
- Contribution to and management of reporting and documentation including: Campaign Planning Tracker, Innovation Newsletters, Task-Trackers, Marketing Dashboard’s, Post Campaign Analysis Reporting
- Support and contribution to market toolkit and strategy development
- Providing relevant and insightful intelligence to the client and DAN teams
- Being informed in all areas of global media activity and report back to senior members of DAN
- Driving collaboration, sharing and best practice across Dentsu Aegis Network
- Analyzing media data across market, category, brand, medium and month at both a country and category level
- Organizing fortnightly status meetings with Global / EMEIA client teams and relevant Dentsu Aegis Network entities
- On-going monitoring and communication of client competitor activities
- Finance / DDS responsibilities (with support from Global Lead)
The Ideal Candidate
You will have:
- 5+ years media agency experience
- Previous experience of working in an international department on multi-national clients. Experience of working with both decentralised and centralised clients would be an advantage but is not essential
- Deep knowledge of multi-channel marketing and consumer centric planning
You will demonstrate:
- Experience of working effectively with in-market teams and with a genuine love for global.
- Proven ability of building strong client relationships. Able to balance integrity, resilience and diplomacy to convince and influence clients at all levels of seniority,
- A track record of generating revenue for your agency and market-leading work for your clients through your ability to see situations from a commercial perspective.
You will be:
- A self-starter who works well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. Autonomous but knowing when and how to involve senior management most effectively
- Able to manage multiple projects effectively
- Able to interact with people at all levels of an organization, fostering strong cross-functional teamwork and results
- An effective and communicator with strong interpersonal skills and presentation skills
- Someone with strong people management skills and the ability to inspire. Someone who knows with the appetite to get the best out of the team short-term and how to nurture talent long-term
Key Personal Specifications:
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ambitious, gregarious and enthusiastic
- Positive Attitude and manner
- A motivated self-starter
- Passionate about luxury, fashion & beautifully crafted sprits
- Highly Organized
- Confident and articulate
- Numerate and analytical
- A good communicator and listener
- Ability to manage multiple projects effectively
- Digital experience, with an understanding of digital channels
- Ability to use data heavy systems and tools
About the Company
We are Vizeum. We dare to think differently. To see the potential a fresh perspective can bring to a cluttered landscape. And to realise what’s possible when you blend data, media and technology together.
We bring idea-driven solutions that transform media from a numbers game to a game changer. From analytics to answers. Never static, never still, where the only thing to keep pace with the growth of our inventiveness is the growth of our clients’ success.
That’s Vizeum. Accelerating business growth through media. This is our passion, our commitment to our clients and how we attract, train and retain our people.
We are part of Dentsu Aegis Network and we are powered by our specialist, integrated and holistic agency partners such as iProspect, Data2Decisions and Merkle.
Dentsu Aegis Network