The gyro UK business is unique in the gyro global network in that it has a media business, (formerly Interprise) of similar size to the creative business. This combined creative and media offering, backed by the scale and capabilities of Dentsu Aegis Network, makes gyro one of just a few agencies in the UK with a full service offer, and truly unique in the B2B space. With offices in both London and Manchester we are poised for rapid growth.
Our ambition is that gyro:precision will become an all-encompassing and complementary set of capabilities built upon unique data insights, proprietary planning frameworks and analytical rigor.
We have an excellent opportunity for an Account Director to mainly focus on our Workday client, however, you may be called upon to work other projects.
What will you be doing?
- You will act as the right-hand person of the Business Director.
- Work with the local gyro teams in the US and Singapore to ensure we’re aligned as one global team.
- The Account Director is the senior day-to-day lead and should have oversight of all activities and manage the team in delivering against workflow and projects.
- Able to manage client expectations regarding campaign objectives and the delivery of work.
- Accurately represent the client’s point of view when reviewing work, leverage this perspective when providing feedback to the team and presenting to the client.
- Grow business opportunities within current clients, where appropriate.
- Gyro is the ‘front door’ agency to the Dentsu Aegis Network for Workday and a key responsibility of this role will be to manage cross agency relationships and take a strategic co-ordination role across inter-agency team members ensuring all are working towards the campaign goals.
What are we looking for?
- 7 + years of media planning experience
- Extensive client service experience
- Proven line management experience
- Experience in digital marketing and current knowledge of trends and innovations in traditional media
- International B2B experience is preferable but not essential
Dentsu Aegis Network
We're always learning, because our industry doesn't stop moving — ever. You'll work with some impressive people who'll teach you everything they know. And you'll come up with new ideas and ways of working that will teach us a few things too.
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Click ‘Apply’ and start your journey with us today!
Dentsu Aegis Network